𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 7: 𝓓𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶𝓼

"...Oh?", Joshua's eyes were wide open with a struggling smile.

"Yes, we've been happily married for 1 year now", Loid smiled as he gripped her hand. 

"Y-Yes, we-we have been", Yor blushed and sweat as her pupils turned into swirls.  'Oh my, Loid-san seems a bit ticked off...he looks a bit mad.  Is he mad because of what Joshua said?!', Yor thought with a shocked expression and glanced up to face Loid.  He noticed her eyeing him and turned his head to face her and smiled. 

'I don't get why Loid-san would get mad at Joshua though...did Joshua say something bad?', Yor wondered.  While Loid smiled on the outside, something inside him felt bitter, as if poking his gut to not trust this guy - at least anywhere near his wife.  'I suppose this was how Yor felt with Nightfall...', Loid thought to himself. 

"Well, darling, I got you your purse", Loid handed her her clutch purse. 

"O-Oh, thank you!", Yor smiled when she suddenly realized what he had just said.  Her smiling face then melt, literally as steam rose from her head and her face turned pink.  'Loid-Loid-san just called me darling!!!', Yor squealed in her head. 

"Dear, are you alright?  Your entire face just turned into a different color...?", Loid asked with confusion while Yor held her cheeks with her hands. 

"I-I'm fine!  Perfectly fine, perfectly fine, perfectly fine!", she turned away from Loid.  'My cheeks are heating up!', she thought to herself. 

Loid looked at her with confusion but smiled, "Now that you have everything, I'll get going okay?"

"O-Okay!", Yor nervously exclaimed. 

Loid then gently placed his hand under her chin, lifted her head up and kissed her on the cheek, "I'll pick you up later with Anya.  Have a good day at work, dear", he smiled.

"Y-You too...!", Yor replied.

"That was pretty entertaining", Camilla said, "now, both of you get to work"

"It was like watching one of those drama shows", Millie giggled. 

"Eh?  What do you mean, Millie?", Yor calmed down and turned to face her co-workers. 

Millie's giggle turned into laughter, "You're really dense, Yor-senpai!"

"Hah", Camilla sighed, "how is the real question", Camilla shook her head. 

"Okay enough you guys, get to work", Sharon spoke. 

"Hai~"

All of them sat in their respective desks and began typing.  Yor, however, struggled to remain focused as she reminisced the memory of Loid kissing her cheek.  How his soft touch traced down her chin, how his index finger slightly brushed her skin under her chin as he lifted her face up, how magnificently blue his eyes are when he slowly moved closer to her, and how he gently kissed her cheek. 

Yor couldn't help but bring a hand to the spot where he had kissed her.  She touched it slightly with her index finger, still feeling the warmth his lips left, and her lips curved into a lovely smile as a blush spread to her cheeks.  She could hear her very heart pounding in her chest, echoing in her ears and she could feel a fuzzy, tingling, sensation in her chest.  

'I really must be in love...', she thought to herself and began working.

The hours had passed by and the setting sun drew fourth orange-golden light that stretched across the wide sky.  Everyone had left already and there only remained her and Joshua who were packing up their stuff.