𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 6: 𝓗𝓾𝓼𝓫𝓪𝓷𝓭

"I see...I'll take my leave", the man tipped his hat and left.  

"Didn't even apologize for frolicking with another man's wife, tch...", Loid muttered.

"U-Um, Loid-san...", Yor stuttered. 

"Yes?", Loid's face became gentle as he looked down to face his wife. 

"I-I can't eat my ice cream like this....", Yor replied with a bright, red face.  Loid then realized that he was holding her, tightly against him and felt something soft and squishy against his abdomen - causing him to blush redder than her when he realized what it was. 

He instantly removed his arm and took a step back, "Sorry about that, Yor-san", he awkwardly smiled. 

"I-It's fine", Yor gently smiled back at him.  'I didn't think it was that big and soft...', Loid thought to himself.  'No, shut up Loid- no Twilight!  That's an improper behavior of you', he scolded himself. 

"Loid-san, come sit with us", Yor called out to him and patted the empty spot beside her on the bench while Anya ate on her right.

Loid's expression then melted to a calm smile, "Alright"

He sat down next to Yor- leaving 2 inches of space between them and tilted his head up to gaze at the sky.  The sky was drowned with an ombre of pink and orange color with orange-colored clouds that slowly moved across the vast open sky as the sun brightly shined behind them, casting their shadows on the pavement ground.  A soft, cold breeze danced past them, swaying the leaves on the trees and plucked a few flower petals and carried them high above - how calming it felt to relax just once.  

Yor stared at him for a few seconds, "Loid-san, do you want to try mine?", Yor asked. 

"Oh, are you sure?  It is your ice cream, Yor-san"

"I'm sure.  I just noticed that you didn't get one for yourself so I felt a bit bad...so you can eat some of mine", Yor smiled.

"You don't need to feel bad, I got them for you and Anya.  But if you insist, then may I?", he gently asked. 

"Mhm", Yor handed her ice cream to Loid who carefully took it from her and licked a portion of it.  'The ice cream is well made.  The chocolate is subtly sweet while the milk is creamy and rich', Loid thought to himself when he suddenly felt pressure applied to his right shoulder.  

When he turned his head, he realized that Yor was leaning her head on top of his shoulder while loosely hugging his arm.  He blushed at the realization as he felt his heart race in his chest, but it felt comforting; having someone dear holding on to him like this during a beautiful sunset.  He then used his free left hand and loosely held her fingers in his hand, rubbing her fingers with his thumb when he brushed over her ring - the other half of the ring that adored his ring finger. 

"Anya is finished!", Anya exclaimed with some ice cream around her mouth. 

Yor giggled, "Did you enjoy it?", she asked as she moved away from Loid and took a napkin from her purse to clean Anya. 

"Mhm!  Anya did!", Anya widely smiled.

Loid slightly chuckled, "I can see that"

"Do you wanna head home now, Loid-san?  The sun's setting", Yor asked as she wiped off the ice cream from Anya. 

"It'd be wise too", Loid smiled and stood up from the bench.  Yor then picked up Anya in her arms and stood still as Loid put the leash on Bond who happily wagged his tail with some pink ice cream on his fur.  'Looks like she shared her strawberry ice cream with him', Loid chuckled as he thought to himself.