~Summer Break!~

Brrrrrrrrrrrrr! The last bell rang out clearly in Gold crown academy indicating that the last class of the day is done and that summer vacation has begun, all of the students bustling through the hallways happily leaving the school.

With a hop in her step and a smile on her face the orange haired girl left the school. Ahiru happily hummed to herself as she walked to the Ebine restaurant, a popular meet up spot for the students of the academy, Ahiru was meeting her two best friends there Pike and Lillie. The chance of seeing the power couple Rue & Mytho there on a date was Lillie and Pike's main reason for wanting to go.

Ahiru smiled when the restaurant came in her sight, because, there was always a chance to see Fakir there as well. Fakir was Ahiru's classmate and neighbor, they didn't have the best relationship at first but over time they managed to become friends...

Ahiru enters the restaurant and quickly spots her sitting in the crowded restaurant "Hey, Pike, Lillie!" She said excitedly waving her hands as she walks to the table until she's in front of them. The two girls Pike and Lillie turned to greet her Pike smiled "Hey there you are! I was wondering when you'd get here." Lillie giggled "Did you have to stay back to talk to a teacher? Did you get in trouble?~" Lillie asked a little too happy at the thought of Ahiru getting in trouble. "No! I didn't get in trouble. It's just so busy today!" Ahiru pouted as she sat down Lillie sighed with disappointment "Ah~ too bad~"

Ahiru, Pike, and Lillie sat together and talked about what they were going to be doing that summer. After hanging out with Pike and Lillie, Ahiru left for home and went her separate way while her two friends left together. Ahiru stood by herself at a crossroad waiting for her turn to walk keeping her eyes on the light she didn't notice someone approach her from behind "Hey Ahiru." Ahiru jumped at the sudden deep voice behind and turned around to see Fakir. The dark green haired male smirks at her "Why are you so jumpy?" He said as he goes to stand beside her "Hmf Fakir! Don't sneak up on me like that!" Ahiru whined and swatted at him. Fakir rolled his eyes "Alright sorry about that, how about I walk you home to make up for it?" He said Ahiru gaped at him "We're neighbors! So you're going the same way! That's cheating Fakir." Fakir sighed and looked away "Then... How about I take you out for ice cream sometime... If you want?"

The Cross lights turn green letting them know that they can cross at this moment "The lights green let's go." Fakir said quickly "Oh! Right!" Ahiru followed after him. The two of them walked side by side in a moment of silence "I'd love ice cream!" Ahiru blurted out loudly her cheeks dusted rosey pink, she makes eye contact with Fakir who looks started by her sudden outburst. Ahiru quickly looks away and continues talking "I'm good with ice cream! Since it's summer it gets very hot and ice cream is very cold! So I'm sure it'll be perfect for this weather! And....?" Ahiru looks to Fakir again when she hears him chuckling "What's so funny?" Fakir shakes his head and stops walking "It's nothing, beside we're here." He turns to the houses. Ahiru and Fakir are next door neighbor's whose house's are side by side.

"Ah! I knew that!" Fakir sighed "Sure you did..." He shakes his head and starts walking to his house "I'll see you later, ok?" Ahiru gasped "But when will we get ice cream?" Fakir turned around and Ahiru walked to his side "How about tomorrow?" Ahiru suggests shyly "I'm going to the library tomorrow." "What?! But it's summer break! And you always go in the library, why don't you have some fun for once... And ice cream!" Fakir holds his hands up and puts them on her shoulders "Ahiru, calm down! What if you come to library with me and we can get ice cream after, ok?" Fakir and Ahiru stand there looking into each other's eyes "okay..." Fakir takes his hands of her shoulders with a very light blush on his cheeks "I'll text you the time later." And with that he walks into his house before Ahiru could say anything more.

Ahiru enters her home "Hello, I'm back!" She said as she takes her shoes off and makes her way to the kitchen to get a snack. "Welcome back Ahiru. Did you have a good day, dear?" Edel greeted Ahiru in the kitchen, Edel gives Ahiru a kiss on the forehead "Yes I had a good last day of school! I can't wait to enjoy summer break!" Edel smiled at her "Good to hear it, by the way your father well be home soon so can you look after your little sister, while I make supper?" Ahiru nods "Sure! I love playing with Uzura! Oh and I'm going out tomorrow!" Ahiru said as she runs off to Uzura's room.

Ahiru plays with Uzura until supper time checking her phone on occasion in case Fakir might text her. That night after supper and Ahiru was getting ready for bed was when Fakir has finally texted her

F: Hey, Ahiru can you be ready by 8:00am tomorrow?

Yeah! I'll see you then! :-D :A

F:See you then.

Ahiru couldn't help but grin to herself as she looked at her phone and quickly got ready for bed. The next day Ahiru quickly left her house to see Fakir already outside waiting for her "Took you long enough." Fakir sighed Ahiru smiled at him "Let's get going!" And with that Ahiru and Fakir walked to the library Ahiru talking all the way and Fakirs occasionally nodded or saying something in response.

Fakir and Ahiru enter the library "The library so empty!" Ahiru explained "It's the best time to come to here." Fakir said calmly with a smile on his face Ahiru follows him and smirks "Your such a book worm Fakir~" Ahiru said teasingly Fakir glares at her "And your as clumsy as a duck!" "Wha! No I'm not!" Ahiru said loudly "Can you flirt somewhere else?" Ahiru and Fakir jumped and turned to see Autor standing with a book in hand "Some people are trying to read." He said as he pushed up his glasses Fakir scoffed "Whatever Autor. Come on Ahiru." Fakir walked off with Ahiru on his tail "Wait for me!" "Please be quiet!" Autor wails at them "Huhuhu~ What's wrong, Autor? Are you bothering that beautiful lady?~" Autor turns around "Oh, what are you doing here?".
Once Fakir got to the spot he wanted to be he and Ahiru spent the rest of their time talking and getting lost in books together.