~Almost giving In~

~Fakir's Pov~
  Karan and Fakir arrive at Raetsel and Han's little home in the big city. Karan parked the car in the driveway and both of them exited the car but before they could even knock on the door it opened. "Karan, Fakir!" Raetsel had opened the door and greeted them "I'm so happy that you could make it." Karan smiled at Raetsel "Happy to be here! Thanks for inviting us." Raetsel nodded her head "Of course! Me and Han's are always happy to have you guys over~" Raetsel turns to Fakir "Happy to see you too Fakir. Why don't you two come inside? Han's is preparing some coffee for us." Raetsel leads them in the house.

Inside the house it's quite a cozy feeling so you could really feel at home. In the dining room Han's set down the coffee and greeted Karan and Fakir "It's been awhile! It's good to see you again, thanks for coming over." Han's and Karan shook hands "Of course we came, thanks for having us." They smiled at each other "Have a set you two and we'll catch up okay? I made some snacks before so please have some." Raetsel said happily.

      Everyone sat down together and happily talked after a few hours of catching up Karan put down his coffee mug (now empty) "So if you don't mind me asking, what's the big news you wanted to tell us?" The room went silent and Raetsel and Hans exchanged excited looks and looked back at Karan and Fakir. Raetsel spoke up breaking the silence "The truth is... I'm pregnant!" Raetsel and Han's held hands and grinned. "Congratulations!!" Karen exclaimed and gave a hug to Retzel "Wow, really?! Congratulations!" Fakir said truly happy for the couple he wanted to tell Ahiru the news, but, because of the bet it might be best to wait....

  That evening when dinner was done Fakir was finishing the dishes feeling particularly bother by the fact he couldn't text Ahiru, he put the last dish away and empty the water from the sink. "What's wrong Fakir? You've been sighing a lot." Fakir looked over to see Raetsel watching him worriedly "Huh? Oh it's nothing really..." Fakir said Raetsel gave a sigh and shook her head "You can tell me what's going on, if something bothering you." Fakir was about to say something when Karan appeared behind Raetsel "What's this?" He asked curious Raetsel look to him "Fakir keeps sighing do you know what's going on?" Karan smiled suspiciously, meanwhile Fakir looked at the two uneasy that they where talking about him like he was not in the room "Oh that?" Karan chuckled and patted Raetsel shoulder reassuringly "Don't worry about that he's just missing his girlfriend~" Raetsel smiled and looked too Fakir "You have a girlfriend? Why didn't you say anything? Tell me all about her~" Fakir blushed furiously "What! Don't make stuff up! We're not..." Raetsel gave Fakir a knowing look "So there is someone?" Fakir was silent for a moment "No... I'm going to my room." Fakir tried to make a quick escape. Karan and Raetsel laughed "He sashay'd away from this conversation it seems~" Karan nodded in agreement.

   Fakir shut the door to his temporarily room his face felt so hot and was probably the darkest shade of red. He washed his face with cold water to get rid of the heat in his face and sighed feeling slightly frustrated "Was it that obvious?..." He thought to himself, if Karan noticed than perhaps his crush on Ahiru was getting more and more transparent then he thought. He exited the bathroom and looked at his phone he sat on the bed and picked up his phone and went through his contacts and found himself stopping at Ahiru's number his fingers hover over her number as he debated whether to text her or not.
During this moment was when his phone started to ring he was getting a call and the ID was Ahiru's. Fakir jumped in surprised as he looked at the phone suddenly unsure if it was breaking the bet to answer a phone call and not a text...