~A Bet?~

"Oh, What are you doing here?" Autor asked "Huhuhu~ Is that how you greet your friends Autor~" Femio proclaimed flamboyantly as he flipped his purple curls dramatically Autor sighed and adjusted his glasses "You never come to the library. Are you chasing girls again?" Autor said in disappointment, Femio gasped and posed dramatically "I don't chase girls! Girls chase me! Not that I can help it I'm too beautiful!!" Femio declares while roses petals mysterious fell on him from nowhere. Autor rolled his eyes at his friends nonsense logic "Please, don't yell. Your in the library." Femio pulls a rose from thin air like he normally does and holds it to his nose and suddenly points his rose to Autor "Autor! I need your help with something!" Autor quirked his eyebrow at Femio in question.

After hours of reading in the library Ahiru and Fakir where both deep into their own books when Ahiru suddenly got a text from her friends Pike and Lillie asking to hangout. "Um Fakir?" Ahiru called out "hum?" Fakir said as he looked up at Ahiru.
Ahiru waved her phone nervously "Um my friends asked to hangout so uh..." Fakir sighed with a small smile "Yeah it's fine. I'll walk you to the door." Ahiru smiled "Really?! Thanks Fakir, are you sure tho?" Ahiru gested to his books Fakir nods "Sure, I'll come back for them and... I'll give you your ice cream later, ok." Ahiru gasped as she can't believe she's forgotten about the ice cream!

Fakir walks Ahiru to the door of the library "I'll see you later and next time I'll make sure there's ice cream!" Fakir said sweetly Ahiru smiled and blushed "Okay till next time!" Ahiru waved and ran off. Fakir shook his head at her and turned to walk back to his nest of books, but, before he got there he ran into Autor who was bringing his own books to the library counter. Autor smirks at Fakir "You love birds can't stand being apart huh?" Autor said as he side eyed Fakir, Fakir stopped and gave a look at Autor "What's that supposed to mean?" Autor adjusted his glasses "As if you don't know. You and Ahiru can't stand being away from each other! I bet you can't even spend the weekend without even texting her~" Fakir scoffed "How much?" After all he was sure Ahiru would understand if he explained.

   Pike, Lillie, and Ahiru where sitting in a cafe enjoying ice cream together. Ahiru lifted her spoon if ice cream to her mouth and took a bit with a pout, she was always happy to eat ice cream with her friends but~ Fakir promised to eat some with her so she was just a little disappointed, But, made sure to enjoy it the best she could anyway.  Later that night she picked up her phone and sent Fakir a text

A: Heya Fakir! When do you think we can get ice cream?

           This weekend works best for me. :F

A: Yay! That works for me too!

                                    This weekend it is then:F

Ahiru giggles and holds the phone to her chest with a grin. Fakir looks at his phone with a smile... Meeting up doesn't count as texting anyway.