~Unlikely Date(?)~

~Ahiru's Pov~

   After Femio made his dramatic declaration of his date with Ahiru and just as dramatically disappeared from her sight, he left Ahiru standing alone in a daze.  As Ahiru stood there to process what had just happened, her two friends whom had conveniently "disappeared" when Femio had first appeared had suddenly popped back up again.

Pike and Lillie stood at Ahiru sides grabbing her arms giddly "A date with Femio huh?!" Pike exclaimed "Ooo~ How exciting! You're absolutely speechless~" Lillie said seeming quite happy with what she just witness. "What?! But I don't want a date with him!" Ahiru proclaimed wandering why her friends seemed so happy about this! "Why not? It's not like you could do better~" Lillie smiled at Ahiru sweetly "Lillie?!" Pike frowned at her "What~? It's not like she and Fakir would ever date anyway~ He's out of her lead~" Lillie giggled happily "At least you manage to get a date with Femio~ You should just date him!" Lillie giggled. Pike sighed and shook her head "Ignore her Ahiru! I'm sure you could date whoever you want!" Pike said trying to cheer her up. Ahiru didn't really know what to say so much has happened so quickly "umm I just remembered I need to go a thing! I'll see you guys later! Byeeee!" Ahiru quickly left her friends sides so she could have time to sort her feelings.

   Ahiru arrived at home and rushed to her room and quickly closed the door, she sat down on her bed and laid back staring at her ceiling with her thoughts swirling in her head. Ahiru's phone buzzed and she got up with a gasp (a part of her wants it to be Fakir but remembering the bet so she tried not to get to excited) Ahiru picked up the phone and looked at her messages to see a text from Femio to her surprised.

Femio: It's Femio your prince charming
(。•̀ᴗ-)✧I'll pick you up at 8 tomorrow for our date~(*˘︶˘*).。*♡

Femio: Btw I got your number from Autor! U can thank him later~ See you tomorrow♡

Ahiru stared at the text "So I guess it's happening... Tomorrow..." Ahiru couldn't help but feel flushed from the thought of going out on a date , but, at the same time she felt disappointed that she was going on a date with Femio and not Fakir. Ahiru sighed... "No wait! What's wrong with me?! Why would I go on a date with Fakir! We're not-" Ahiru blushed at that "A... date with Fakir..." Ahiru face went red with how happy she felt at the thought of her and Fakir dating. She clenched a pillow to her chest and blushed, she never said it out loud but she has a big crush on Fakir! Although she never had the courage to tell him.

   Knock Knock Ahiru snapped out of her thoughts "Y-yes! Come in!" Uzura opened the door "It's time for dinner zura! Mama told me to get you!" Ahiru smiled at her cute little sister "Thanks Uzura~ I'll be right there." Uzura smiled and walked up to Ahiru "Can I ask you something zura?" Ahiru got up from her bed "Sure! What's up?" Uzura innocently looked up at Ahiru "What's lovey dovey zura?" Ahiru went red from the innocent question "What's wrong zura? You're face is red." Ahiru gasped "Nothing! Nothing! Let's go down for supper!!" Ahiru quickly pushed Uzura out of her room to avoid answering her innocence little question.

  At the dinner table with Uzura, Edel, and Drosselmeyer. Ahiru watched as her parents where happily talking about their day, "Ahiru is something the matter you've been rather quiet?" Edel asked concerned Ahiru flinched and straighten up "No nothing wrong!!... Can I ask you something?" Edel raised an eyebrow at her curious "Of course, what is it?" Ahiru squirmed in her because of all the eyes on her. She gulped "Is it ok if I go out late tomorrow?!" Ahiru said nervously Edel and Drosselmeyer look at each other and looked back at Ahiru "What for to hang out with you friends or... A date?" Edel asked Ahiru turned red and avoided "What?! How can you go on a date when you're boyfriend is out of town?" Drosselmeyer asked "Fakirs not my boyfriend!" Ahiru said flustered "Lovey dovey zura?!" Uzura exclaimed excitedly Edel laughed lightly and patted Uzura's head "Not now dear." She smiled.
Drosselmeyer cleared his throat "Anyway... What are you doing tomorrow night anyway?" Ahiru froze "I'm going out! With my friends! Pike and Lillie what to hang out later that's all! There's nothing weird about that! Anyway do you think it would be ok?!" Drosselmeyer chuckled "Fine, fine as long as you don't stay out to late." Ahiru sighted.

"Oh wait! I forgot, I made reservations at a restaurant for tomorrow with your mother." Drosselmeyer said suddenly "Oh why didn't you tell me dear?" Edel proclaimed Drosselmeyer chuckled with a light blush dusting his cheeks "I wanted to surprise you my dear." Edel shook her head "But if Ahiru and us are out who'll look out after Uzura?" Drosselmeyer simply shook his head "Not to worry, I'm sure we can get a babysitter! Ahiru do you know if any of your little friends might be up to the job?" Ahiru nodded "Yeah! I think so I text her to see if she can." Drosselmeyer clapped his hands together "Perfect! Than it looks like we're covered for tomorrow night than." Everyone simply smiled at each other.

   The next day went by in a flash proving to be rather uneventful and the evening came upon them. It was 7:00pm and Drosselmeyer and Edel where already dressed up and ready to leave, "We won't be gone for to long so just keep an eye on Uzura until the babysitter gets here alright?" Edel said as she was getting ready to leave putting on her coat as Drosselmeyer started up the car "I know don't worry I'll make sure everything will be alright!" Edel smiled and hugged her "Thank you Ahiru. You have fun tonight okay?" Ahiru nods "Of course! You too!" Exchanged a smile Edel left for her date leaving Ahiru and Uzura alone.

  The nerves really started to set in when her parents left the house Ahiru went to her room to (try) get ready, with outfits sprawled on the bed and her hair a mess Ahiru wasn't really sure what she was doing! Ding dong the door bell rings meaning that the babysitter was here. Ahiru rushed down the stairs and opened the door reveling Freya the beautiful blonde girl with green eyes smiled at her "Hello Ahiru." Freya said in her soft and calming voice Ahiru smiled back "Hey Freya! Thanks for coming over it's a big help." Ahiru said as she opens the door wider to let her in. Freya and Ahiru go over to where Uzura is playing in her bedroom. "Um Ahiru do you need help with anything? I'll gladly lend a hand." Ahiru blushed "Huh? Really?! Oh wait what about Uzura!!" Freya smiled softly and giggled "She can come with us it'll be fun." And so the girls help Ahiru get ready for her date.

  After a while of getting ready Ding dong the door bell rang out, and Ahiru was finishing her hair "I'll get it for you Ahiru! You can finish your hair." Freya kindly suggested "Thank you so much Freya! Your the best." The girls giggled and Freya went to answer the door. Ahiru fixed her hair and brought Uzura to her room to play and nervously went downstairs when she got to the doorway she heard giggling and saw Femio hand Freya a rose "You're the most beautiful lady I've seen! Almost as beautiful as me!" Freya giggled "How kind of you. But you mustn't... What about your date?" Freya said shyly gently holding the roses, Femio dramatically leans on the door frame with random rose petals falling on him "I'm far too beautiful for just one lovely lady! With ladies throwing themselves at me all the time!!" Freya looked at him confused "And that is why I want you! To go on a date with me tonight!!! It's a once and an lifetime opportunity!" Femio grabs her hand and places a kiss on it. "That's fine with me!!!" Ahiru blurts out making Freya and Femio turn to her "Oh Ahiru! It's not what it looks like I wasn't trying..." Freya said nervously Ahiru smiled at her "No, no it's fine really." Ahiru wasn't mad at Freya if anything she was grateful.

Femio sighed dramatically and poses "Ladies, ladies, there's no need to fight for me!!! I know my beauty must pain you to fight for me! For I'm the most beautiful man you've seen! But I can only go out with one of you tonight!!!" Femio said in his rose petal shower "Like I said you can go out with him Freya I could care less." Ahiru said calmly Freya nodded "I see..." And so Femio took Freya on a date that night instead of Ahiru. Ahiru closes the door and sighs in relief she locks the door and goes and checks on Uzura and puts her to bed and goes to her room.

  Ahiru takes a shower and changes into her pajamas she sits on her bed and picks up her phone and looks at Fakirs number although she knows she can't text him she can't help but want to fill him in with all the craziness she had to deal with. Ahiru looked at Fakirs number when she got an idea so instead of texting she called him, The bet said nothing about calls! Ahiru holds the phone nervously waiting as the phone rings wondering if just maybe Fakir would pick up...

(A/n just in case anyone was wondering Drosselmeyer and Edel are married and Uzura and Ahiru are their daughters in this. Thank you for reading (^^)