~Off to the City~

Fakir smiled at his phone as he sat at his desk, he would never admit that he was happy at the thought of going out to get ice cream with Ahiru... And he wouldn't lose the bet with Autor this way either.

Knock Knock

"Fakir? Are you still awake?" Karan opened the door to the room "Sorry to bother you so late, but, I just got some great news!" Fakir looked to him "Karan, what is it?" Karan smiled "About this weekend Raetsel and Hans invited us over! Apparently they have some big news to share." Fakir smiled "Really? That sounds grea- wait this weekend?!" Fakir stood up in surprise Karan tilted his head "Huh? Yeah this weekend... Fakir what's wrong?" Fakir slumped back into his chair and put his head in his hands. Now what is he supposed to do?!

  The next day was Friday and Fakir was leaving for the city on Saturday which was also the day the bet he has with Autor actives.
"What?! We can't hang out this weekend!" Ahiru pouted Fakir sighed "Yeah, it seems so... sorry." It was silent for a minute as the two stood there "I know!" Ahiru shouts making Fakir jumped and gave Ahiru a bewildered look "Let's get the ice cream today! And this weekend we can just text with each other!" Fakir cleared his throat and looked away feeling a ping of guilt "We can get ice cream today!" Ahiru gave Fakir a curious look. Fakir started walking away "Come on let's go." Ahiru quickly chased after him before he could get to far ahead "Wait! Fakir! What's wrong? Do you not want ice cream? Did you have other plans?" Fakir sneaks a look at Ahiru feeling the guilt even more "It's not that... I'll tell you over the ice cream, okay?" "Huh?! Just tell me now!" Ahiru complaints as she walks beside him.

   The two of them sat down together eating delicious ice cream Ahiru sat in front of Fakir ~stare~ Fakir sighs "Stop that and eat your ice cream or it'll melt." "I'll stop if you tell me what's bugging you." Fakir gets a light blush on his cheeks "Fine, just don't get to mad or... laugh." Ahiru was surprised by how flushed he seemed now she was even more curious Ahiru nods.
With a blush on his face Fakir explained the silly bet he made with Autor, all the while Ahiru looked at him both shocked and flattered as she felt her face heat up in embarrassment.

Fakir looked at Ahiru "So yeah... Sorry I guess." Ahiru pouted at him "If you're sorry than way did you take the bet anyway!?" Fakir grimace at her words "I didn't know I was leaving until yesterday okay. Besides it's just for the weekend, it'll be over before we know it!" Ahiru sighed "Fine." She groaned "But you better give me half the winnings!" She grins Fakir chuckles "Yeah right, we'll see about that." "What that's not fair!" Fakir smiled at Ahiru, even though it was only the weekend he could help but feel a little worried about it... But he was probably just overthinking things.

  And with that Friday turns to Saturday and that morning Ahiru flys out of bed and down the stairs so she can say goodbye before he leaves. It was weird how even though she wasn't dating Fakir the thought of not being able to text each other through the weekend bother her. Ahiru exists her house to see Fakir standing by his car "Fakir!" Ahiru waved her hands Fakir smiled at her "Hey, Ahiru." Fakir waved back "Are you getting ready to leave now?" Fakir nodded "Yep just waiting for Karan he's getting something first then we'll be off." Ahiru looks down "Oh, okay! Then I guess I'll see you after the weekend!" Ahiru looks back at Fakir. Fakir fought back the urge to hug her right then and there, "I'll see you Monday, alright?" Fakir played it cool and Ahiru scoffed "Fine, but.... You owe me more ice cream after this!" Fakir grins at her and chuckles "Fine, fine I'll get you a ice cream sunday this time." Ahiru gasped "Fine it's a deal than!"
Ahem Fakir and Ahiru jumped in surprised and turned to see Karan standing there giving them a smile "Hello Ahiru, sorry to interrupt but we'll be leaving soon." Ahiru smiled back at Karan "Hi Mr. Karan! It's okay I understand, I'll see you both later okay?!" Karan openeds the car door "Okay then I'll see you later Ahiru. I'll wait for you to say your goodbye Fakir." And with that Karan enters the car and starts it. Fakir sighed "Alright see you later Ahiru!" Fakir waves and enters the car "Have a nice trip!!" Ahiru waved after the car as it drives away.

   Fakir leans back into the car chair as he watched the passing scenery, he felt his phone buzz in his pocket and curiosity picks it up to see a text from Autor...

A: Don't forget our bet, have a good trip Fakir!

Fakir glared at the text, "Autor that jerk..." Fakir thought to himself. Fakir sighed and Karan glanced over to him "Are you going to be alright Fakir? I thought you would be happy to be visiting?" Fakir put his phone back in his pocket "I'm glad to be visiting them. It's not that it's... Uh nothing, really!" Karan chuckled and mumbles under his breath "I see you don't want to tell me yet then..." Fakir eyes him suspiciously "What?" Karan just smiled at him "Oh nothing! Anyway isn't the scenery beautiful~" Fakir sighed and looked out the window "Yeah the scenery is great."

  That day Ahiru decided to go out with Pike and Lillie and take a nice walk in the park because it was such a beautiful day. Pike and Lillie where sitting on a bench waiting for Ahiru to arrive "Sorry I'm late!!" Ahiru ran too the girls "It's good Ahiru." Pike said standing up Lillie stood up too "You're always late Ahiru~ I wonder what kept you this time did you trip on a rock or have your heart broken~ Oh what fun!" Ahiru and Pike exchanged looks "No none of those things happen!" Lillie sighed "Too bad~ maybe next time~" Pike cleared her throat "Anyway, let's go today so nice it's a waste to not go for a walk today." Ahiru nods in agreement "True the weather is sooo nice!" Lillie, Pike, and Ahiru start walking around the park the weather was just right for a walk.

    The three girls where just minding there own business when suddenly rose petals appeared and started falling on them the girls looked at each other knowingly and slowly glanced behind them a spotlight and there Femio stands with a rose he bow's to them "Ladies I'm so sorry that you've had to wait so long to see my beautiful face!" Ahiru looks to her sides to see that both Pike and Lillie had disappeared, but, it's was too late to escape for Femio had already focused in on her. "My dear, it seems that you are the only one who could handle my beauty! For your friends had ran away unable to stand the of me knowing I'm far more beautiful than themselves!" Femio declares as he poses dramatically in the spotlight Femio suddenly grabs Ahiru's hand and places a ruby red rose in them "A rose for the lovely flower~ My dear! I most reward you for being able to stand infront of me without fainting at the sight of my beauty!" Ahiru looks at the lovely red rose "O-oh um thanks..." Ahiru wasn't sure what to think about this Femio was always so strange.

  Femio notice the confused look on Ahiru face "Huhuhuhu~ My darling whatever could be the matter? Could it be you're waiting for me to ask you out~" Femio twirls in his spotlight and puts his hand out catching rose petals, Ahiru looks at him shocked "N-no! Tha-" "Shush, my dove! I understand that you took one look at my gorgeous face and I knew what you wanted!" Femio turns to Ahiru and blows the petals in his hand at her, as if throwing a kiss, "I'll shall be your prince charming and pick you up tomorrow night for a wonderful date!~" before Ahiru could have a chance to reply to his nonsensical words he had twirled away and got hit by some bull which had appeared from thin air along with Femio's Butler. 

(A/n Just wanted to say sorry that the last chapter was so short, hope this makes up for it!>.<)