Chirrut, Saw Gerrera base, Message

3rd POV

K-2SO collapse backwards only to reveal the real K-2SO who arrive watch the droid collapse he looks to Jyn who stares at him K-2SO ask "Did you know that wasn't me" Jyn said "Yeah" She tilts her head "Of course" Cassian said "I thought I told you to stay on the ship" He looks down then back up to K-2SO who turn his head he said "You did".

He turn his head again and move "But I thought it was boring, and you were in trouble" A Stormtrooper alive threw a grenade only for K-2SO catch it in mid-air making Jyn back up "There were a lot of explosions..." Jyn raise her baton "...for two people blending in" K-2SO threw the grenade behind him for two Stormtroopers to appear aiming Stormtrooper said "Freeze".

But the grenade explode killing them "You're right" K-2SO walk forward "I should just wait on the ship" Throughout the city a shuttle lowers to land, and the At-St moves towards the burning building while Jyn, Cassian and K-2SO runs out of an alley to stop Stormtroopers around the area Cassian and Jyn both turn to leave with K-2SO.

But a Stormtrooper calls "Halt" Making the three stop "Stop right there" K-2SO, Cassian and Jyn slowly turn to the Stormtrooper who looks to K-2SO "Where are you taking these prisoners" K-2SO leans said "These are prisoners" Stormtrooper said "Yes" He stares "Where are you taking them" Cassian looks to K-2SO who said "I am taking them to imprison them in prison".

Cassian said "He's taking us to..." But K-2SO slaps Cassian making him groan K-2SO said "Quiet" The Stormtrooper watch Cassian holds his face "And there's a fresh one if you mouth off again" The Stormtrooper said "We'll take them from here" He raise his hand and motion a few more Stormtroopers to come over while K-2SO said "That's okay".

He watch "If you could just point me in the right direction, I can take them, I'm sure" The Stormtroopers arrive "I've taken them this far" Cassian said "Hey, wait a second" But the Stormtrooper said "Take them away" Jyn said "Whoa, whoa, whoa" K-2SO turn his head said "Wait" The Stormtroopers took Cassian and Jyn "You can't take them away".

But the Stormtrooper said "You" Looking at K-2SO "Stay here" K-2SO looks to him "We need to check your diagnostics" K-2SO ask "Diagnostics" The Stormtrooper stares "I'm capable of running my own diagnostics, thank you very much" Suddenly a Voice call "Let them pass in peace" Everyone looks to see Chirrut standing up.

He use his stick to move forward "Let them pass in peace" Everyone watch him walk forward "The Force is with me" The Stormtrooper stare at Chirrut "And I am with the Force" Chirrut walks forward "And I fear nothing" He keep his stick forward "For all is as the Force wills it" The Stormtrooper said "Hey, stop right there".

A 2nd Stormtrooper aims his blaster at Chirrut who turn his head "He's blind" Chirrut keeps walking "Is he deaf" The Stormtrooper aims his blaster with the other Stormtroopers "I said stop right there" They all cock their weapons and Chirrut turn his head hearing a foot move, a finger moves and Chirrut turn his gaze to a 3rd Stormtrooper who fires and Chirrut dodge for the 2nd Stormtrooper to get shot.

Another Stormtrooper fires for Chirrut to move and the Stormtroopers holding Jyn and Cassian both got shot groaning as Chirrut dodges another bolt hitting the two Stormtroopers and moves forward to the 3rd and hits him with his staff a few times while Jyn and Cassian hides watching Chirrut use his staff to spin a Stormtrooper and grab him locking arms.

Then use his staff again to knock a Stormtrooper aim killing another Stormtrooper and Chirrut use his staff to hit the foot making him groan Chirrut ask "Is your foot all right" He kicks his staff to hit the Stormtrooper making him fall on his back and Chirrut use the other to take shots from a 3rd killing him as two more run over.