Speeder Battle, Wicket and Aayla, Ewoks

3rd POV

Meanwhile the two Scouts move forward with Luke, and Leia right behind them Luke said "Quick" Leia stares "Jam their commlink" Leia looks down "Centre switch" she does that while the two Scouts make a curve causing them to curve behind the Scouts went over a fallen tree Luke, and Leia went underneath it passing more trees "Move Close".

Leia does that "Get alongside that one" They pass a tree getting close to the 2nd Scout who looks back then forward and use his speeder to hit them Luke and Leia hit the Scout back, Luke stand but the 2nd Scout hits them Leia and Luke hold on then Luke jumps landing behind the 2nd Scout who said "Help" Luke shoves the 2nd Scout off making him hit a tree Leia look back then towards Luke who manages to get the speeder under control they continue to chase the remaining Scout.

They pass a few bushes as the Scout sway passing another tree with Luke, and Leia follow but little did they know they pass two more Scouts that chase after them swaying pass firing catching the two rebels attention, they look saw them Luke looks to Leia he said "You keep on that one" Luke nods behind him "I'll take these two" Leia nod as Luke press the controls at the same time.

He stop his speeder he pass the two Scouts causing them to look back then Luke got his speeder moving they fire at the two Scout while passing a few trees causing one speeder to crash into a tree destroying it leaving two Scouts while Luke continue heading towards them passing narrow gaps between trees going underneath another fallen tree making a turn.

Meanwhile Leia continues to follow the Scout seeing him too far ahead Leia made her speeder go up while the Scout look back then forward and he increase speed and look back again to see nothing he look back forward passing a few trees then suddenly the shots fire making the Scout look saw Leia heading towards him firing again Leia went on the Scout left, the Scout look forward quickly he had enough of her.

The Scout reach down and pull out his pistols he aim and fire Leia who avoided them, but the Scout kept shooting until Leia speeder got hit, she yells "Aah" Falling off hit the ground as the Scout look back to watch the speeder crash into a tree, he looks forward only to scream as he head for a root of a fallen tree crashing into it seeing this Leia lowered her head on the ground while Luke continues to chase the Scout making a curve.

Luke and the Scout are all side by side ramming his speeder into the Scout they separate passing trees Luke glance towards him then he press a few buttons on the control going through a bush he went sideways to pass a narrow gap between two trees he move his speeder back to the Scout ramming into him and the Scout rams back.

But suddenly Luke's speeder got connected to the Scout who notice Luke tries to get it free while noticing a tree Luke gets off his speeder and the Scout got his speeder free then veers passing the tree, but Luke's speeder crashed into it causing an explosion Luke got up saw the Scout turning back around Luke activates his lightsaber.

The Scout fire at Luke who deflects each shot then Luke slash the Scout speeder making it spin out of control Luke watch the Scout crashed into a trees Luke sighs taking his helmet off he looks around before walking away Luke deactivates his lightsaber.

Meanwhile Han, Anakin, Chewie, C-3PO, R3, R2, the Rebels and Droids all waiting Han leans forward as R3 whistles and R2 beep catching C-3PO's attention looking up C-3PO said "General Solo, somebody's coming" Han points making the Rebels and Droids take cover Han pulls out his pistol, Chewie grunts said "Urrr" Leaning over the side C-3PO said "Oh".

Coming out of the bushes is Luke who slows down as a Droid comes out then two Rebels walk out Luke looks around noticing him Han said "Luke" He gets up Chewie growls said "Arrr" Anakin said "Good to see you all right" Walking to him Han ask "Where's Leia" Confuse Luke ask "She didn't come back" He looks around Han said "I thought she was with you".