Aftermath, Ceremony

3rd POV

Once Luke lands his hatch opens up, he stands taking his helmet off everyone runs over to him including the surviving rebels all clapping for him Luke climbs down the ladder patting his shoulder the Leia said "Luke" Luke said "Leia" They hug each other Anakin arrives he said "Luke" Luke saw him he said "Father" They hug Anakin said "I told you can do it" Suddenly Han and Chewie are on a transport Han yells "Hey".

Luke turns to see him Luke said "Hey" He goes and hugs him "I just knew you'd come back" Luke holds Han "I just knew it" Smiling Han said "I wasn't gonna let you get all the credit and tall all the reward" He shove Luke's face who smiles Leia hugs him she said "I knew there was more to you than money" Turning Anakin said "That's not good" Looking up frowning Luke said "Oh, no".

R3 is being lowered slowly R2 whistles concern and C-3PO said "Oh, my" R3 had a lot of damage "R3, can you hear me or R2" R3 didn't respond "Say something" Luke, Anakin helps the Rebels lower R3 down "You can repair him, can't you" A Rebel said "We'll get to work on him right away" C-3PO said "You must repair him" He turns to Anakin and Luke "Sirs, if any of my circuits or gears will help, I'll gladly donate them".

Luke said "He'll be all right" Anakin looks to R2 he ask "R2, you still have R3's design do you" R2 beeps and blips Anakin look to the Rebel "He can help you with that" The Rebel nods as Anakin, Luke, Leia, Han and Chewie walk out of the hanger all smiling and into a hallway.

A few hours later Luke step forward looking to Han who smiles looking forward and Chewie stands behind them the doors open Luke, Han and Chewie all walk forward down the stairs to see the Rebel Alliance standing attention the trio walks down a path towards Leia who's wearing a white dress hair in braid as Anakin stands with C-3PO and R2 watching proud.

Turning his head Chewie growls said "Argh" The Rebel Alliance all turn facing forward Luke and Han both walk up the stairs with Chewie who stop watching Han and Luke stop Leia step looking at Han for a second then to Luke who starts to smile making Leia smile she turns to Dodonna who walk up and is giving a medal he hands it to Leia who took it and went to Han who bow his head and place it around his neck.

Han raise and winks at Leia who stares as Luke looks to C-3PO who moves, R2 turning his head and Anakin smiling proud at Luke who nods while Leia takes another medal and went to Luke who bow his head and place it around his neck Luke raise his head smiling then both Han and Luke bow their head.

Suddenly a noise got C-3PO and R2's attention they look to see R3 fully fixed rolling to them whistles excitedly making Anakin, Luke and Leia smile R3 stop next to R2 who beeps at him R3 turn his head as C-3PO stands between them placing his hands on their heads while Luke and Han both turn facing the Rebel Alliance and Chewie roars said "Argh" The Rebel Alliance all applause "Argh".

That's the end of A New Hope