What a Day Ma'am/Sir. || Vox

AU: Non Streamer

Warning(s): Swearing

Members: Vox, Reimu

If you know where I got the Idea for Reimu, nice :). The link is at the end if you wanna see the stream. Not putting it here for spoilers ofc. Reimu's side will also be showed.

_______________________________________________

Oh dear.. Well, here we are I guess. Vox finally asked you to go on a date with him since it's been a long time since you guys were together. You guys went to the restaurant where you guys had your first date, Vox's phone kept buzzing so you asked him to check it, the man didn't check it wow. Guess he's spending a lot of time with you because he knows next week is going to be pretty busy. After eating Vox paid, he didn't say a word where you were going next. Well oh dear chaos is coming soon, you saw an amusement park. While walking Vox got an unexpected phone call.

"How was work?" You asked the "Demon"

"It was-" Vox got cut off by a phone call. "Ah, sorry dear. I need to take this, it won't take too long I promise."

Vox went to a quieter place to talk to Reimu. "What do you want now, you know I'm on a fucking date." Vox asked Reimu

"Oh wait you are??? I thought you were joking."

"YOU BITCH, okay so what the fuck do you want. Make it quick my date is waiting."

"How do you this :)"

Vox started to explain what Reimu had to do while you were snickering at the back. "Oh dear sorry for that my friend just needed help with a video game.." Vox explained himself. You saw a bunny plush so you asked Vox if he can get it for you. Of course that man would do anything for your happiness. After a few tries later he got the bunny for you. The ferris wheel was close, Vox invited you to join him. While both of you were enjoying the view at the theme park Vox snook in to kiss you ever so tenderly. That sure wasn't a good idea for Vox to do, now look at you, your as red a tomatoe! You suggested you guys should go home because your tired, Vox agreed, he was also pretty tired.

At Vox's house~

You changed your clothes while Vox was already waiting in the bed. You flopped right down to the bed, how tired you are. 

"Sleep tight dear..~"

That was the last thing you heard right before you went to sleep.

                      __________________________________________

Hello i am currently not on my pc writing this 

I know i shouldve published it the same time with the new chapter of ink and quill but ink and quill is hard to think off

Time finished: 1:31am

Time published: 1:33am

Links~

cant find Reimu's sorry ( ̄_ ̄|||)

(I dont want to do shit anymore AT ONE IN THE FUCKING MORNING WITH FIVE PERCENT.) 

Thank you for reading. Have a nice day/night/afternoon!!