Feelings? || Mysta Rias ft. Rias, Luxiem

AU: Rias and Mysta are siblings, you have a brother/sister, HS AU

Warnings: swearing

Extra notes: (Ex Pronouns = (E/p) (Sibling Pronoun = S/b) (brother/sister = (s)

————————————

Another morning.. As usual your (s) called you to eat and get ready. (S/b)'s awfully happy today.. Maybe (S/b)got accepted for once, I mean the last boyfriend/girlfriend (s/b) got was a piece of shit. Whenever (s/b) brings (e/p) to your house, (e/p) always says shit about your (s). Like (s/b) hasn't even done anything to you!?

You finished eating on time since Mysta and Rias just arrived as soon as you finished. Your (s) got you a keychain to put on your bag, it looked kinda funny but it's okay. Mysta helped you put it on your bag. Rias was just there standing, checking if Mysta did his homework. After Mysta placed the keychain your brother gave you, Rias started running which made you two catch up to him.

While walking you see Ike in the distance. Mysta was so confused on why you started running to the other sidewalk. He eventually went to run up to you but a car suddenly came, which made him stop. Rias went up to Mysta to remind him, "Mysta you know you should to look before you run in the middle of the road, we aren't kids anymore bro. Plus what if you got hurt? You know Y/n is watching the whole time. Y/n would probably be mad at you too right now.".

Y/n pov

I was on the burst of laughing, seeing Mysta get scolded by Rias sure is something else. I continued to walk with Ike while Rias was still scolding Mysta. "Hey Ike, so we have a test in history...", I mumbled. If there is a test in History I might aswell die. "Uh, I think so-", Ike said in a low voice. Great, History is my first period. I was about to cry then Mysta just screamed, "WHAT THE FUCK. WHY THE FUCK DO WE HAVE A TEST IN HISTORY, YOU KNOW I DIDN'T STUDY FOR IT". Atleast I'm not the only one who didn't study. Well we finally reached the school. I just wanted to cry at that time since THE ROOM WAS AT THE 3RD FLOOR. WHY DO THE STAIRS HAVE TO BE THAT HIGH.

3rd POV

"THIS FUCKING HIGHSCHOOLLLL" Y/n screamed. Luca and Shu were waiting for Y/n to finally get up. Luca was racing with you but as usual this golden retriever boy wins. Honestly making a bet with Luca will literally make you lose all your money. Shu was there trying to catch his breathe after those hell like stairs. Eventually, you made it up with Luca's help since running to the stairs is a bad idea. 

It's finally dismissal time (😭) and you're on the verge of jumping of the building just because you probably failed History again. Well atleast you get to walk with Ike, Mysta, Rias, Shu and Luca. The long ass walk to go back is about to kill you but atleast you can chat a bit with the boys. 

Your finally home and your (s) ask what you did today as usual. You said everything is fineeeee when it's not since history and mathsss 😭

A/n

————————————————————-

Hello my little cups! I'm finally alive after 2 weeks. I've been slacking the last 2 days since writers block greeted me. If you haven't seen my newest announcement please check it out in my conversations! 

Another announcement is that a Discord server will be published in a few days! I just need to extend the date of publishing since some bot commands and moderation aren't finished yet. 

Thank you for reading!