Studying || Shu

Au: School

Warning(s): None

Members: Shu

"Having trouble again?" You heard a voice coming out of your door. "Basically." You replied to Shu. You've always had a hard time when it comes to studying, Shu always helped you whenever he could. Whenever you guys would have your study sessions, your head would shut off time to time. I guess your head gets tired when you absorb too much, but this time it's different this time. You didn't pass out thankfully. 

When the study session was midway finished you started to get sleepy. You hoped you won't pass out this session, after a while you started zoning out.

Almost finished... You fell asleep right when it was about to finish. You accidentally fell asleep on Shu's shoulder. Well this was pretty normal for you to do, but the thing is when Shu was carrying you to your bed you literal said, "Don't go..", you didn't let go of him so he was forced to sleep with you. It was quite comfortable sleeping together, and now you woke up to the both of you cuddling. I don't know what Shu would say when he wakes up. 

Ever considered if you guys were a thing, hm?

A/n

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So uhm, would anyone mind if I take a break again? Just asking ('. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)

This week and next week will be very busy for me so :)

A 2 week break 

I know it's long but I'll try to write here and there when I have free time

Have a good day and stay hydrated!