How foolish.. || Eki

Au: Yandere

Warnings: Blood, murder, death

If you're uncomfortable with these please go to another book or read another one-shot

Livers: Ike, Eki, Lucy, Ivy

Just another night out with Lucy. You guys went out to a bar to celebrate your birthday. Lucy started to get a little tipsy so you were too, so you decided to go back home. Your house was close to the bar so no need for a taxi. Lucy made you go in a weird alleyway to take a shortcut, you could see some blood, it's probably just meat or a dead animal. There's no reports on people being missing so you took the shortcut.

You and Lucy were suddenly grabbed by some gloved hands with blood stains. You completely blacked out, you woke up in a strange looking house. Someone was screaming bloody hell but they got cut off by a gun shot. You saw someone in blue and white soon to get murdered, you also saw a girl look a like of him. You soon realized it was Ike and Ivy held hostage. You tried waking up Lucy, she didn't budge.

A guy in red and black went to you.

"Oh my, Your finally awake! it's so nice to finally see you in person, right infront of me." As he slowly took the tape of your mouth.

"W-What do you want from me?!" You yelled.

"Oh dear, I forgot to tell you what's going to happen! Well my love what's going to happen is that this man over there is going to die. I assume you know him right..? Well of course you do! He's always been talking about you since he first met you!" He said trying to not pull the trigger

"What does Ike and Ivy have to do with this?! They haven't done anything wrong!" You said as loudly as you can.

"Oh! I also forgot why Ivy is here! She's here to witness our brother's demise and also hers if she tries to rat us out my love.." He save seductively

"..." Not a single word came from your mouth.

"How rude of me, My name is Eki, Eki Eveland. I am one of Ike's siblings. Now... It must be time right..?" He said putting the gun on Ike's head.

Please picka route.
-Kon's route
-Akaria's route
------------------------------------------------
Kon's route
-------------------------------------------------

"Wait!" The word slipped out of your tongue.

"What now love?" Eki asked

"Don't do it-"

"SHUSH. I'll let you say a few things before I kill him."

"Please don't kill him! I promise I'll go stay with you!"

"Well too bad." Eki shot Ike as soon as he was about to say something

"Now. Come with me. Since you've said that, there's no turning back." Eki pointed the gun at Ivy he eventually shot Ivy when you went into the other room, he also let Lucy out after that. Now this is the next chapter of your life. Will you ever meet Ike or Lucy ever again?

------------------------------------------------
Akaria's route
------------------------------------------------

This is the end, Ike." Eki swiftly pulls out the gun from his pocket to Ike's head.

Ike having his head down out of fear. He clenched his fists together, preparing to die.

"..Eki..? What are you doing..?" He said under his breath, he starts to move his head up to see Eki's red and yellow-ish eyes.

"You know ike, I kinda liked you a bit as a brother." Eki said with a soft smile. Still holding the gun on Ike's head.

"Then... why?-" Ike gets cut off by Eki's sudden action. "But I have to be the main villian in this story, sorry. Ike." Eki said finishing off Ike with a final blow.

Y/n and Lucy stand in fear, also with shock.
"Sorry ladies, My target is only Ike." Eki left in a breeze leaving Lucy and Y/n behind.

After Eki leaving, Y/n immediately ran to Ike being on the floor. Lucy went to get her phone from her bag to call 911.

"IKE STAY WITH ME, BEAR WITH ME IKE!!" Y/n cried out for Ike. She began to held Ike's hand tight, crying her eyes out.

Ike smiles at y/n. Giving her a small kiss on the forehead before he goes. "...Ike? Ike? Are you there..? IKE?? IKE HELLO?! ARE YOU STILL THERE?!" Y/n still cried out.

Ike's tears falling down his cheek, giving Y/n a light smile. For him being on Y/n's arms. Dying peacefully.

A/n 

------------------------------------------------

Congratulations on getting the bad routes. 

Another collab with AKKARRIIAAAAAAA

(This was not a planned collab)

Im sorry for like so many almost angst oneshots these days I just wanted to change it a slight bit

Thank you for reading! Have a good day/night!

(This duck traumatized Akaria while writing this)