No one Has Ever Made me Feel like That (Warning, Immature)

My mom has tears in her eyes as she lifts the back of my shirt to see what Cam's father did. Cam sits across the kitchen at the bay window. I mixture of guilt and fear in her eyes.

Behind Cam sits a near-back window with the shadows of dead trees creeping up on her. I want to close the curtains to keep us safe from the outside world.

"Cameron sweetheart? Could you come over so I could get a look at you?" I mom beckons towards Cameron in a sad but strong voice. My mom always has been able to hold herself together, but now she's struggling.

Cameron slowly rises from her seat and cautiously takes the counter stool where I was just sitting. She seems like a caged animal. She hasn't said a word since my mom came to pick us up, I believe either out of embarrassment or fear- maybe both.

Lucky when my mom came for us Cams dad was gone doing who knows what.

I hear a gasp as my mom looks at Cams back. I can barely bring myself to look.

Whatever bruises I have, Cam's are worst. Some very new but some very old. I even remember some from when we were kids.

"Timothy I think we should call the police for Cam's father." My mother calls out to my dad who is researching laws and medical issues on his laptop on the kitchen counter.

"No!" Cam whispers her first word in a while.
"Sweety, I can't keep letting this happen." My mother tries to reason as she ties an ice bag around Cams shoulder, causing Cam to wince in pain.
"My father doesn't have any ties with his family, they will put me in childcare. Please I just have one more year before I can get out of here." Cam pleads, her voice is quiet.

My mother bites her lip and furrows her brows. After a moment of pondering she speaks again.
"Well then you are staying at our house until you graduate, we will have to clean out the guest room."

"She can stay in my room!" I blurt out almost too instantly. My mother gives me a strange look and for the first time in a while I see a small smile peak across Cams face.

"For the time being that will work, but I am sure that you girls will eventually want some privacy." My mom says.

Don't be too sure I can imagine Cam's voice saying.

~~~

I jerk awake from a nightmare late at night. I feel Cam stir on my side. I sit up as the memory's flash. I dreamed that Cam's father got into my house and found me. Beating me.

I feel an arm pull me back down and I am pull into Cams chest. Soon she is completely enveloping me in her warmth.

Poor Cam, she probably has worse dreams. I couldn't stand that for a day and Cam has been going through it her whole life. I count each soft breath that washes against my forehead.

~~~

This time I wake up slowly to the sun blasting through my curtains. Cam is spooning me, my shirt has dragged up my body and I feel Cam's warm hand on my stomach, her chin resting on my shoulder and her legs tangled with mine. God her legs...

My eyes adjust and I look over to the alarm clock.

Friday, 10:43 am.

School.

I launch out of bed leaving Cam whining for me. I rush to my closet to start putting on cloths when I hear a knock on the door.
"Come in." I yell while rummaging through my drawers of cloths.

My mom walks through the door.
"I called the school, you two are not going in today." I slowly stop rummaging.
"Oh." I say and turn to her.

I watch Cam pull the covers over her head with a groan in my peripheral.
"Thank you mom." I tell her. She smiles at me.
"Breakfast will be ready in half and hour." With that she leaves my room and closes the door.

I walk over to my bed and am soon being lifted off the ground by limps made out of my bed covers. I shriek as Cam throws me onto the bed, dressed like a puffy sheet ghost.

I laugh and she flops on top of me. An idea pops in my head. My arm slithers through the covers and finds Cams side. I trace my hand up her shirt and across her skin. Her whole body tenses. I pull the sheets away from in between us and throw them on top of both of us.

Her gray eyes stare are me full of lust. I crash my lips into hers, feeling the flow of our bodies match as they press together in the sheets.

Cam places a hungry hand on my waist with her thumb pressing into my lower stomach. I keep my eyes closed as Cam starts biting and kissing her way down my body. I feel my shorts being tugged at from under the covers and I arch my body so she can get them down along with my underwear.

Her soft lips kiss my thighs, dancing around where I need her most.
"Cam!" I groan angrily. I am met by her tongue protruding into me. I gasp and grip the sheets. I need to be quiet.

It's like nothing I've felt before. Cams tongue works it's way in and out of me as I thrash below her touch. Pleasure surges through me along with my quickening heart beat.
"Faster." I whisper. Cam obeys my command and picks up speed, sliding an unexpected but welcomed finger in. Her tongue moves it's way to my clit as she easily slides another finger in. I almost can't take it. I can't stop quiet moans from escaping my throat. Cam kisses her way up my body while keeping her fingers inside me. Our lips clash together and I can barely focus on kissing her with the pleasure coming from my core. Her fingers start moving faster, and faster... I can't kiss her anymore, all I can do is reel my head back and feel her. My orgasm pulses through my body and Cam places her hand on my mouth as I let out a moan.

Cam then slides back under covers, using her tongue to clean me out. It's almost too much and I am almost too sensitive. Somehow in the process we lost our cloths but I can't remember when, all I can think of is pleasure.

No one has ever, made me feel like that.