Chapter 1. A New Beginning, Year: 2026

Well, another day of school.

*Meh*
Here we go again.
I opened my locker near my classroom, it was near the middle of the right side wall in the hallway.
"Hey," a Boy said yelling at me, "look it's the Nerd," he said.
"I don't want any trouble, buddy," I said with my locker door covering my face.

He shut my lockers door, almost hitting me in the face. I jumped back in Shock. I saw a boy, he had blonde hair and was wearing a black leather jacket with a Red shirt under it, with blue jeans and brown cowboy boots, "Is the nerd scared?" he said. I said, "oh you look pleasant," sarcastically. He kicked me then took my favorite keychain off my bookbag and stole it. It was a jurassic park logo keychain. Before I could get it back from him he ran off.
I felt sad for the rest of the day. I walked to my house after School it was A bright blue, white, and black colored house.
My Mom opened the door, "hey son, how are you?"
"I'm alright," I said. "You want dinner," my Mom asked.
"I'm not that hungry," I said. Then I went to my room and layed in my bed. I fell asleep longer than I should have. It was a dark and cold Night in the town of ManVille.

The wind slowly blew through the trees. "Zzzz-!!!! HUH, Ow I fell out of my bed," I said to myself, "what's that loud noise I keep hearing," I look out my window to see Trucks the size of buses. They were a black gunmetal color. The sounds coming from the trucks were loud, like metal clanking but with a mix of growling like a huge monster. The trucks pulled into different parking lots they were about eight trucks all together the doors on all the trucks slid open. Men in Black gunmetal colored armor with a gas masks on their faces came out of them one guy went over to the house next to mine the man had a rope he threw it on the window it had a hook on the end of it to keep it stable he had climbed up the rope to the window. He had a strange gadget on him, He cut a circular opening in the window and climbed inside I heard a blood-curdling scream he came out of the window with a body bag with a girl inside she was screaming for help, HELP ME PLE!!!!- The man cut her off and hit the bag he had told her to shut up.

I saw a guy coming towards my window to my room I *gasped* I quickly went to hide in my closet it was the only hiding place I had so it had to work. The guy at my house did the same thing as the other guy with the girl, He had came inside my room I had accidentally made a noise in my closet since it was cluttered and hard to move inside it anything could make a noise
He went over to my closet, He opens the closet doors before I could react he knocked me out with his Baton-.
The subject is ready to operate on I hear faintly as my eyes open slowly revealing the strange room. It was a room white-colored walls with a marble white flooring I was confused about where I was
I could see shadows through the door of two men one man from his shadow was wearing the same armor from the Men in ManVille From the shape of it, The other guy was hard to make out he looked like a normal person tho.

I heard a scream faintly in the room next to me saying, PLEASE NO NO PLEASE NOOO!!!!- It stopped turns out the men I saw shadows of through the door were talking about another subject, not me but then one of the men said let's operate on the other one. I was terrified the feeling was like chills down my spine. The two men from the door I saw shadows of came in the other man I couldn't make out the shadow of had been revealed he had a doctor look but was like a scientist. The man with the armor guarded the door he was very quiet he just looked at me. The doctor said this won't hurt a bit another armored man had came in he was holding a tray with a test tube on it with a label, it had said MMESE-2026 it had a strange substance inside it was like a purplish color looking liquid but had a ghostly fog look the doctor poured it into a needle he put it in my left Arm I felt weak I heard a voice faintly saying, Young Boy, Young Boy my eyes slowly closed... I woke up at least I thought so. Where was I???

It was dark but then I figure came towards me it had red eyes the size of baseballs and it had a black colored fur body with wings that were the huge I couldn't make out their size I was scared but then it spoke it said *hello young boy* I'm Kasulnear you are speaking I said???? Yes of course why wouldn't I be human? cause monsters don't talk I said, He had chuckled a bit what is your name young boy, I said my name is J-Jeremiah. I was scared at first but now I wasn't he spoke kindly I asked him what are you A Demon??? An Angel???
I'm nor either of those I come from a race by the name of Karnors from a planet called Kaysaurr far out of your solar system, A friend of mine who is no longer my friend had got greedy and jealous cause of are race choosing me to be their new Ruler so he murdered my family and me... I said but wait if you're dead how are you talking to me??? Young boy my race has a way of where our souls if inflicted by rage, Agony, and Sadness causes are soul to live on in that purple gas-like liquid u saw that doctor put into you?

That was me my soul I knew I had to stop that monster before he gets even more bitter for more so I had traveled down to earth with teleportation. I knew I had to find a new body to get my soul back into and fight that monster. I had got captured by this Top-Secret Government. They had known about me and my race they had wanted my power for scientific purposes. They captured my soul and took me here in this facility where now I have met you Young Boy will you help me stop this monster I speak of.

I said well am I gonna get to use my body??? Am I gonna die??? You will not die you will get to use your body I can control it temporarily but that's only if you'd like me to. Young boy, I feel you are broken but I can help you and we together can create a bond between us. The other people this facility tried to use had failed they were afraid of me I had tried to help them but they had died cause the power I had was too much for their soul I had told them not to be afraid but they had failed. But you young boy you are different do you accept this offer?
I said Ok I do I accept. I suddenly woke up but I felt different like I was stronger it felt great. I hear the voice of Kasulnear talking to me he said, Young boy, I have given you powers break out of those cuffs on the table ur laying on, and I when the guards come say this with soulkasur and I will be able to fight them ok I said. I broke out the guards and the scientist looked at me angry the guards aimed their guns at me coming towards me I quickly said soulkasur
The bullets had slowed down. I could see that Kasulnear was in control of my body now he had fought the guards with my body with ease the scientist ran off. Kasulnear said to me, Young boy I will get you out of here through the way they took you in here.

I said ok calmly he ran towards the exit in my body fighting all the guards with ease in my body again. We had made it out at least I thought so. A man with a megaphone told me to stand down and won't get hurt a spotlight from a helicopter shined down on me. Suddenly I felt kasulnear in my body running I felt fast like a cheetah running through a field of tall grass kasulnear had dogged every bullet with swift moves that were unnatural looking.

Kasulnear in me busted through the tall concrete walls that went around the facility suddenly I felt myself get zoomed like a flash of light to my house did I just teleport??? I said to myself, Yes you did Young Boy I think it is time we get some sleep its been a rough night. I said ok goodnight, Goodnight young boy.