Chapter 2. A Rough Start

The sun rises up over the mountains I saw the sun through my window, my door opened in my room Good morning bud my dad said I *groaned* im tired, Well you can sleep a little more how about Five minutes, ok dad I said.

Five minutes later, I got up to brush my teeth, I heard the voice hello Jeremiah, finally you called me by my name I *Chuckle*, Today is a new day for you and me Jeremiah. I can see that I said, We need to have precautions the facility is still after us. Yeah I said I walked into the living room of my house my mom was watching TV and my sister was getting ready for middle school, my dad was making breakfast for the family. I saw on the TV something that shocked me the TVs news channel of WSAZ had a News title saying:

"Unknown creature sighted on multiple townsfolks security cameras"

With a video of the security cameras recordings above the News title my mind was shocked as if a cold feeling went down spine. 

 "A Eyewitness said we don't know what it is but we're keeping are guns on it just incase It comes back A crowd of townsfolk agreed with the Eyewitness."

My mom said thats weird probably just a hoax my dad agreed with her. But I knew this was no hoax I was thinking in my mind what am I gonna do??? Kasulnear had spoken Jeremiah do not fear as I can protect from these so called people on the news as I can modify our powers would you like me to make it where we have stealth and invisibility for just this purpose? 

I Said yes please do that, ok Jeremiah it is in your power now so you can do this freely anytime. Thank you I said. As kasulnear talked tho I had got ready for high-school.

 Bye mom, Bye dad I said as I got on the bus. I set near the back of the bus near some kids I set my stuff down beside my seat The same kid who shut my locker in my face was coming near me he was wearing different clothes today they were A red and black checkered flannel shirt with a black shirt under it and blue jeans and black and red Nike's grabbed my bag He said *What you got in here nerd boy You pack your diapers in here* He *Chuckled* his friends laughed with him I said put the bag down buddy, *is the baby gonna cry* he said I yelled *GIVE ME MY FRICKING BAG*, He *punched me in the face* I *Felt weak* kasulnear spoke in my mind is this a target I said no just a bully His friends started to *beat me up*, A girl with 

*black hair and a black short skirt and a and a darkish light pink shirt cover and a Dark green shirt under it*

Came over to the blonde hair boy and his friends *STOP IT YOUR HURTING HIM*
The blonde hair boy said what you gonna do about it, the girl was about to say something the but bus driver broke the boys off of me as we got to the school. 

The bus driver took me and the boys to the office. The principal said whats the problem here, the bus driver said these boys took this young boys bag and beat him up the young boy is not trouble but I can assure you these boys are. The principal said to me you can go I will have a talk with these boys. I *left the principals office*. I went to go to the nurses office, Kasulnear spoke young boy no need to go there, I said but im hurt really badly, kasulnear said I can heal you I went to the male bathroom so no one would see my powers. My body started to heal and I felt like I was feeling better there were no bruises on my body anymore.

Kasulnear said done you may continue your day as I must rest for now, Ok I said. I *walked to my locker near my classroom* it was my second day at the high-school and im already had a horrible start I thought to myself. I *opened my locker* I heard *footsteps coming towards my locker* I thought oh no those boys are probably coming towards me I *shut my locker* *I was about to say something* 
Listen I- then I realized it wasn't the boys it was the girl with black flowish beautiful hair.

She said Hi you probably don't know me but im Allie, Nice to meet you allie I *stuttered a bit nervously* she said You know what- before she could speak the *bell rung* she said meet at lunch near the right back side of the cafeteria, I said ok as a *ran to my classrooms door* the janitor said no running, I said sorry I *opened the door to my classroom* I went to *sit at my chair near the middle of the classroom* I heard a student move there spot near my seat I *looked over it was allie* she said hey, I said were in the same class?, she said yeah, I said why haven't I seen you before here, She said im actually a new student I started a lil late at high-school, I said your not to late its only the second day I *Chuckled* She *Giggled a bit*
The teacher entered the classroom he said that he was just a little late cause of some kid were smoking in the male bathrooms. Anyways id like to go over world politics the teacher said, 

*forty minutes later*

*The bell rung Again* The teacher said Class dismissed, I got up out of my seat and went to my second period earth science it lasted forty minutes as well the *bell rung again*
I got up out of my seat in earth science the science teacher said class dismissed, And I walked to the classroom door with allie.