Chapter 8

I heard the doorbell and looked out the peep hole. It was Jack. I opened the door and smiled, saying, "hello."

"Good evening." He said, making my stomach flutter. "Ready for that FroYo date?" He asked. I nodded in reply. We walked a couple blocks down to the FroYo shop and got our selves some ForYo. I had cheesecake flavored FroYo with rainbow sprinkles on top. Jack got a Chocolate Chip Birthday Cake flavor FroYo and kit kats to top it off.

We went to the cash regester and we put our cups of FroYo on the scale. As we did that, the old lady behind the counter said, "awe you two look like a cute couple."

"Thank you." Jack and I said, and Jack put his arm around me.

"Here, your frozen yogurt is on the house." She said.

"Thank you." Jack and I said at the same time. She smiled wide as I put a five dollar bill in the tip jar.

We sat down at a table by the windows and started it eat. I looked up to see Jack, with his FroYo all over his nose. I laughed hysterically. "What?" He asked.

"You got a little something." I said signaling him he has stuff on his nose.

He grabbed a napkin and attempted to wipe it off. "Did I get it?" He asked, doing a cross eye, attempting to see.

"No." I said.

"Dang it." He said and continued to try wiping it of. "This is so embarrassing."

Here." I said, grabbing a new napkin. "I got it." I leaned over the table as I wiped the frozen yogurt off his face. He leaned in, trying to help me... I think. "Done." I said.

"Damn. You look beautiful. Have I ever told you that?" He said causing me to blush. He leaned in more but right before we could kiss.... My phone rang. I sat back in my chair and said, "sorry..." I took out my phone and took a look. It was Nash. I declined it. "Wanna take a walk?" Jack asked as he threw our cups away. I nodded. "Sure." I replied.

He held my hand, intwining our fingers and we walked outside and to the park across the street. We walked for a bit then sat down at the bench by the duck pond. "Now where were we?" He asked, putting his arms around me and facing me. I faced him and found myself leaning in again. Then... Like Dejavu.... My phone rang again. "I'm so sorry." I said. I looked at my phone. Nash... Again.

"Answer it." He said. "It's fine."

"You sure babe?" I asked.

"Yea." He said kissing my cheek, sending fireworks up in my body.

I answered the call and said, "what Nash? I'm busy right now."

"We have a situation...." Nash said. I could hear the worry in his voice.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"It's cam...."