Chapter 13

*4 Months Later*

I was sitting on the couch with Jack. "I love you." He said.

"I love you more." I said.

"Not possible." He remarked.

"Its totally possible because it's true." I said.

"Nah."

"Yeah."

"Oh would you two cut it out already?" Emma snapped, once Cam left to go to the bathroom.

"Why don't you cut the act when cam's back?" Jack snapped back.

"Your the one acting all lovey dovey aound this wannabes bitch." Emma said.

"EXCUSE ME?!?!?" I yelled.

"What's going on in here?" Cam said walking in.

"Annabelle Rose and I, are leaving." Jack said and grabbed my hand and we left.

Cameron's POV

I watched as Jack and Belle left. I looked straight at Emma. What did you do??" I asked Emma sternly.

"Ugh." She said. "You always think it's my fault that your little crush runs off."

"She's my roommate and my best friend." I said. I knew her plan these days. Whenever me and her and Jack and Belle were here.... She would always get rid of them. Or kick them out or something.

"I got them to leave." She said standing up. "Let's go upstairs and have some fun."

"No."

"Oh, someone wants to do it on the couch huh?"

"No Emma stop." I said.

"What?"

"Get out." I said

"Excuse me??"

"GET OUT!" I yelled. "WERE THROUGH!"

"FINE BUT DONT COME BACK CRYING BECAUSE YOUR LITTLE CRUSH DOESNT LIKE YOU BACK!" She yelled and left the apartment, slamming the door as hard as she can. The slam caused a picture to fall off the wall. I walked over to the shattered picture frame and looked at it. It was a picture of Annabelle and me. It was at my first meet and greet and she surprised me by buying a ticket and meeting me there. It was where I asked her out for the first time. But of corse, I was so pathetic and I let her slip through my fingers. I lost her. And I hate myself for it.

Annabelle's POV

I was swinging on the swings outside of the apartment building with Jack.

"I love you." He said. I smiled wide, still getting the butterflies every time he says that.

"I love you too." I said causing him to smile wide.

We started to kiss and our lips moved perfectly in sync. When all of a sudden I heard a familiar scream and I looked at the doorway of the building. It was Emma."YOU!" She yelled at me.

Oh no...