Chapter 24

I woke up and sat up. I got my phone and looked at time. 12:29pm. I got up and stretched. I put on my slippers and slipped on a sweatshirt. I walked out of my room and walked to Cam's I knocked on the door and opened it slowly to find him laying down, awake, staring at the ceiling. "Hey." I said.

He noticed me then said, "Hi, good morning." I walked over to him and sat on the edge of his bed. "How drunk was I?" he asked.

"uh, not bad enough that you were that crazy party animal, but still pretty drunk.... " I said, "Does your head hurt?" he nodded. "Did you take the painkillers I left on your bedside table?" I asked.

"Yea. I did." he said. "Thanks, it helped but I still have a headache, a really really bad one."

"Awe." I said and gave him a kiss on the forehead. "Oh... Uh....." I said. "I didn't mean that."

"It's okay." He chuckled, sitting up then putting me on his lap. I felt butterflies in my stomach. "Your a great friend you know..." he said.

My heart dropped, friends.... I nodded and forced a smiled. "Thanks." I said.

"But...." he said. He cupped my chin in his hand and made me face him. His face was inches away from mine. "I want to be mo-" he said, but he was cut off when there was a knock on the door. I hopped off his lap and we both looked up to the door and saw that it was Nash. "I-I'll just go." I said, then left, looking at the floor so I didn't make eye contact. I walked into my room and closed the door. I fell onto my bed and sighed. WHY NASH WHY!?!?!