Chapter 20

I woke up in an unfamiliar room. I looked at the time in front of me and saw that it was 9:23am. I attempted to get up but I was stuck. I looked downwards and saw a familiar pair of arms around my waist. I turned my head to see who it was and it was Cameron. Dammit, the feeling in my stomach is back.... What is this feeling, seriously? I gently got his arms off me then got out of the bed. I don't want to go to my room and wake up Jack.... so, I sat on the seat by the window, and thought. What is this feeling I have in the pit of my stomach? And why do I have it when I'm around Cam, but not Jack? Cameron's the one who broke my heart..... not Jack.... is that it? Do I have feelings for Camer-

"Hey." I heard Cam's raspy morning voice.

"Hey," I replied back, turning my head to see him propping his head up with his hand. I walked over to him and said, "Coffee?"

He nodded in reply. "Yes please." he said. "There's a coffee maker right there." he continued and pointed at the coffee maker on the desk next to the tv. I nodded. "I'll make you some okay?" I said.

He smiled wide, "Okay, thanks." I stood up and walked over to the desk with the coffee maker on it. I looked through the spinning tray of flavors to put in the kureg and said, "Which flavor?"

"Is there any of the sweet Starbucks mocha thing left?" he asked and I checked the the spinning tray of flavors and nodded, "Yep last one." I said, as I put the flavor into the holder and the hot water in the bigger holder at the back.

"YASSSSSSSSSSSS" Cam cheered loudly.

"Alright, calm down white girl." I said, teasing him. He laughed then put his arms out, begging me to cuddle for a while, although it was a bit tempting, i declined and poured him a cup of coffee and handed it to him. I poured another one and sat on the edge of the bed, and took a sip, "mmmmm" I said. Cameron chuckled then said, "See told you, it's good."

"Oh shut up." I said, slapping his arm. He laughed and grabbed me by my waist, and pulled me into his arms. "Cuddle?" He asked.

"I should get back to Jack, I wanna make sure he's okay." I said.

"Alright but meet me later?" he said, "I'm on the stage in an hour and right after that I have to go do a meet and greet then after that I have a group thing with all the boys..... so, I don't really know."

"Alright." I said, "uhhhhhh tomorrow then?"

"Sure." he said.

I smiled and put on my shoes. "Later." I said. "Later." he replied. I stood up and walked to my room. I opened the doors to see Jack sitting on the edge of the bed, and he looks like he's been stressed out. He looked up and saw me. "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL NIGHT?" He yelled at me, walking, technically stomping, towards me. I didn't know what to say..... I was speechless.