Chapter 12

*a week later*

I walked to my room, passing Cam's room and I stopped at his doorway when I saw him jamming out to music. "Someone's in a good mood." I said.

"Oh... I thought I closed that door." He said. I giggled.

"So what's up? You got plans?" I asked.

"Yea.. Actually....." He said, turning the music down. "I have to tell you something." Then I heard the doorbell. "I'll get it." I said and ran downstairs to open the door. I saw a familiar face. "Annabelle???" The girl said, disbelievingly.

"Yea...." I said confused. "Who are you????" I asked.

"Emma!" She said. That name just shattered my heart all over again. "Remember?" She said. "We used to go to college together."

I nodded. "I remember" I said.

Cam ran down the stairs. "Oh Emma!" He said and ran over to her and gave her a big hug and a peak on the lips.

"Belle this is Emma. Emma, Belle." He introduced us like we've never met before.

"I know her." I said. "Don't worry." He gave me a sorrowful look. Probably for not telling me.

"I need to use the little girls room." Emma said.

"It's still in the same spot." Cam said. She smiled and walked to the bathroom.

"Still in the same spot?" I asked. "When has she ever been here before?"

"Whenever you went on vacations or Slept over at your friends....." He muttered.

"Wait... You two.... Your dating aren't you??" I asked.

He nodded. "I was gonna tell you a few minutes ago but Emma arrived early."

"How long?" I asked.

"3 months."

Emma ran out and back to where she was standing before. "Mmmhmmm three months almost 4!"

"Congrats." I said.

"Well we gotta get going. Adios." she said.

"Hold on. I need to get my wallet." Cam said. Emma nodded as cam ran upstairs to retrieve his wallet.

"If you ever EVER get in between me and cam... I swear. I will cut you bitch." She threatened.

"I'm back!" Cam said, running back over to us. He put his arm around her and smiled. "We should get going. Or we'll miss out reservation." Cam said.

Emma nodded in reply. "Bye belle. Nice meeting you."

"Bye belle."

"Bye." I said as I watched them leave. I closed the door.

Who the fuck does Emma think she is??