Code Evac (4)

(Y/N) POV

I wake up to the sunrise. Cade wakes up just after me. I get up to grab a glass of water, then head outside with Cade. We need to put Bee's new voice box in.

"Hey Z! Come over here and work on a real bot!" Cade calls to Izabella who just put a new arm on Squeaks.

Cade watches as Izabella replaces the voice box. I turn to look at Bee as he sits up.

"Real voice, for the first time buddy. Belt it out." Cade says, standing next to me.

"This is so exciting. Oh no. This isn't my damn voice." Bee's voice comes out as female. I groan. Damn Trader screwed us over again. "This is such bullshit."

"I'm not giving up! You're gonna speak with your own voice one day." Cade has always been determined about getting Bee's voice back.

Bee rips out the voice box and drops it to the ground.

"Cade. Uhh that, that code. There's somebody coming." The speakers sound as Sherman's voice rings through them.

"Shit." I say. I press the button for the alarm. "Sixty seconds to evac! Let's move!" I yell, Cade runs over.

We run to the armour room and grab stuff. I grab a backpack, a semi-auto rifle and a blaster. Cade grabs his stuff and Jimmy runs up to us, yelling about the feds and shit. We open the back of a car. Cade yells at Jimmy to pull it together. I sling the gun over my back and grab the grenades from the trunk. We throw the stuff in the back of the ATV as the bots transform to vehicular mode.

Cade gets in the driver's seat, Jimmy in the passenger. I jump up to get into the back, gun at the ready. Izabella runs out. Cade groans. I help her and Squeaks up and we begin to drive. Bee and Drift are in front while Crosshairs is behind us. We reach the main road and get to the small town where we have stuff set up for the evacuation plan. I grab my bag and we get into a building.

Cade and I run the wires. "Autobots get ready." Cade says over the radio.

We hold our blasters. A panel falls and Squeaks is revealed.

"Get over here." Megatron says as Squeaks begin to move.

Megatron picks Squeaks up and a second later, Izabella is running out. "Hey! Put him down!" She yells.

Cade and I look at each other. Izabella is yelling at Megatron. There's a sudden tightness around my arm. I grab it with a gasp as the talisman thing wraps around my arm. It's tight.

"Shit." I say as Izabella continues her March forward.

"(Y/N) (L/N) I need that talisman." Megatron spotted us.

I raise my blaster and fire while Cade sets off the wiring and explosives. We run and grab Izabella, pulling her to the back of a building.

"You don't do that kind of shit! You wanna go out there start screaming at a Decepticon?!" Cade yells as we run.

Cade and I cover for Izabella as Barricade is hot on our tail. We duck as Grimmlock arrives and attacks Barricade, swinging his tail and blasting fire. We run behind the pumps of an old fuel station. Jimmy meets us there, ranting on about how the plan went to shit.

Cade whispers to get down when a heap of drones fly into the area.

"What are those?" Jimmy asks.

"TRF" I say.