The Round Table (6)

(Y/N) POV

Finally, after a many painstakingly quiet hours, we finally land on an air strip. We get off the plane and follow Cogman as he walks towards a castle. Suddenly, a missile hits just behind Bee. I cover my head at the suddenness of it. We continue to walk until we see an old man, a dog on a leash beside him and an d war veteran looking transformer.

"What the hell." Is the first words spoken, coming from Bee.

"I'm awfully sorry about that, but umm, you see. He still thinks it's the year 1918 or 1914, something like that. So sad. World war 1 and all that stuff. I mean, battle or Marne, battle of Somme. Battle of Marne, battle of Passchenuaele. Trenches and mud and death. And gore and all that. It's terribly sad." The old man says.

Cade and I exchange a glance of confusion and worry.

"Robot dementia." Is the only things that I really understand.

"I don't know what you're smoking in that pipe man, but what's going on? Did you drag us to a transformer retirement home? Look you better start talking or we're out of here." Cade says.

The old man seems to know Bumble bee.

"Let's have a look at this." The old man points the end of his cane at the talisman which now lays wrapped around my arm. "Deep down in side I begin to wonder, has my life been wasted? Have you ever felt like that mr/ms (Y/N)?"

"It's just (Y/N)." I say.

"Look old timer, I don't have a heap of patience for riddles right now." Cade is getting pretty annoyed.

"Yes but you want to know don't you dude? Why they keep coming here. To Earth right?." There's the sound of an engine revving in the distance. "Ah, I do so love perfect timing."

We turn to see a black and orange Lamborghini driving up, then transforming and dropping a woman and a few items to the ground.

She backs up, swinging the bat like object, which breaks easily. She falls down into the hill of a ditch.

"Kidnapping situation or her first transforming experience?" I ask.

"Both really. She does have a rather nice fight or flight response."

After a few minutes, we all sit in the castle.

"My name is Edmond Burton, 12th Earl of Folgan. Last surviving member of the order of the Witwiccans."

The woman walks into the room. "What's up?" Cade asks. I hit him when I see him looking her up and down.

"Does he have to look like that?" She asks about the transformer who brought her here. She continues to get his name wrong until Burton tells her it's Hot Rod.

"Nice ride you got there. Could ride to the Buckingham palace in that thing." Cade says and I groan.

"You, American man, shut it. What am I doing here?" She asks.

"Introductions. Miss Viviane Wembly, Master if History, Oxford. Doctor of philosophy, also Oxford and Doctor of letters, again Oxford, I think. Anything else? Anyway, meet (Y/N) who brought Cade with them."

"Yeager. Cade Yeager. I'm an inventor." He says. Him and Viviane go back and forth discussing if he's really an inventor. They then begin to throw insults. "Okay." I what I hear when she asks if he wants her to take her dress off.

I go to punch him on the shoulder, but Cogman runs across the table and tackles him in the chair, strangling him. "Shall I take his head off madam?" Cogman asks.

Cogman's head turns and Burton tells him to control himself. Cogman let's go and lift the chair back up before punching himself. We all leave the room and head past a dining room. Burton takes us through his family tree a little. Then he goes through Merlin's family tree. We see the poster of Bee. We walks out of the castle and to an outside building. It was built around the original round table. Cogman goes overboard with the music.

"Legend held, that one last knight would be chosen. And the struggle to save the world would begin. It would appear (Y/N), that last knight is you."

"What? You're saying he travelled the whole universe to find (Y/N)?" Cade asks.

"Not you specifically. Stop it!" He yells to Cogman who was singing. "If you don't stop I'll send you back to Cybertron, I'm a little tiny box. He meant the qualities of a knight." They talk a bit and I look around at all the items hanging from the walls. "Seglass no Tonday." I turn to look at them.

"I've heard that before. What does it mean?" I ask.

"With you dying breath, protect the staff." He says.

"Okay, this is ridiculous." Viviane goes to walk away, but Cogman glams her hand and puts it on the table, causing the swords to momentarily float.

Burton begins to talk, Cade brings up that Megatron was after the talisman on my arm. Then Viviane is shown the family tree on how she's related to Merlin. We are shown an image of Cybertron approaching Earth. Cogman yells that TRF are here.

We begin to move. I get in the driver seat as Bee transforms to vehicular mode. Viviane gets in the passenger seat and Cade gets in the back. Bee begins to drive off. We stop outside of Viviane'e apartment and Bee drives off. Viviane introduces us momentarily to her family. We head upstairs. We walk into a room and see hundreds of books and letters. Cade begins to break stuff.

"Just grab it hurry let's make this quick." Cade says. They begin to carry on as we search.

I find a photo and read out the writing on the back. She then opens a secret cupboard and grabs a pop up book. She pulls out one of the tabs which says the Navy museum. We hear the TRF and run downstairs to Bee. I get in the driver seat and Viviane and Cade get in as well.