15

The bloody nose was gone, which meant you could get rid of the tissues too. Exiting the girls' restroom after fixing yourself up a bit, you returned to the deserted hallways. Well, as deserted as possible, considering a certain red head was leaning against the wall casually, his lips curled up in a permanent smirk. It was the end of the day and yet, here you were at school, forced to deal with a problematic mistake made on the wrong person. At least one embarrassing moment was cleared; you didn't look so stupid with your face anymore.

Ginjirou's gleaming eyes lit up in excitement; he was quick to straighten himself up at the sight of you. Uniform wrinkled and out of place, he looked like a handsome delinquent who gave no shits about school. Which, to be fair, was pretty accurate, especially if he were to live in the world you came from. The way he could easily pummel every student back at your school was delinquent-like indeed; he wouldn't be cheered upon -- rather, he would be feared. Actually on second thought, he would easily be expelled before he could be feared.

"Well, what do you want?" you asked, your tone cold. Arms crossed over your chest and your posture was turning a little defensive. "Why did you screenshot it?"

Unbothered by your unfriendly attitude, he gave you a casual shrug. He began to start walking, forcing you to follow. This caused you to grit your teeth in annoyance; if there was anyone around, they would probably view you as some sort of obsessed, loyal dog following its owner. These elites never failed to boss anyone around and you were tired of it.

"Because I've been wanting to ask you of a favor," he told you. The two of you climbed down the stairway and the image of the victim being bullied flashed through your mind. You shuddered. You wondered how the victim was doing. Was he okay? Was he safe, physically and mentally? Would he be able to graduate from this school?

You knitted your brows together. "So you're basically blackmailing me," you deadpanned.

His face grew slightly flustered, his features offended. He shook his head in denial and stuffed his hands into the pockets of his trousers. "It's not blackmailing, love. It's more so... to have you be more accepting to the job."

That was interesting way to sugarcoat... blackmailing. Too weary to argue with him on this subject of matter, you let out a small sigh. "Get to the point already."

"I want you to tutor me with the subjects learned in Education."

You nearly halted at the sound of this. Whirling your head towards him, your wide hues were met by an unreadable expression. He was facing straight ahead, looking very much serious. He wasn't joking. But that was the last thing you expected to hear from him. Why would he need a tutor in the one course everyone hated? It was also the one class useless for graduation. So... why? He even went through the great lengths of blackmailing you, which meant he was desperate in some way, shape, or form.

People in this school were usually getting bullied by being good at Education above all things the curriculum offered. Then there were the few that kept their liking to the subject hidden, fearful of getting bullied as well. If word got out that Ginjirou was getting tutored on it, wouldn't it cause a scandal? Perhaps... you could use this knowledge to your advantage.

"I will tutor you if you do something in exchange for me."

He cocked a brow, looking befuddled by your words. Afterwards, a laugh was released, for he was wholly amused by you. "I'm the one with the screenshot though," he protested.

"And?" you taunted. "You wouldn't want the school to find out about this, do you?"

He was no longer amused, seemingly frustrated by your painfully accurate points. His scowl was your victory, as if you were getting crowned at the same time. It was nice to see that smirk wiped off for once, to throw an elite into a loophole and crush their big ego. Victory -- for the time being -- sure did taste sweet.