"Chapter Ten"

After getting McDonald's, we brought our food back to the compound to eat.

"This is..."

"Pancakes. Or flapjacks." I explained as I cut it up and shown it to him. I got myself an egg and bacon sandwich.

I know since I'll be here for awhile I need to start eating less since I know they're probably going to test me half to death. When Thor took a bite, he looked to be enjoying it.

"This is delicious." He said with a small smile.

I took a deep sigh... I know I can't avoid this any longer.

"Thor... I want to talk to you about Loki."

Thor swallows his food.

"Go ahead, Lady Anne."

"...Is he really your brother?"

"Of course!" He said with a huge laugh.

Uh yeah. I think now I prefer Loki. He's more refined and calm unlike his "brother,"

"Do you... love him still?"

Thor had to think for a moment.

"I'll admit: even though he's my brother I still love him. Just... what he did to New York and in Germany..."

I nod slowly.

"I'm sorry to ask you this... it's just-"

I think I'll finally admit it: I think I did had feelings for Loki. Only a little. Thor took notice.

"You love him?!"

I flinched trying to scrunch my face up trying to deny it but... it's probably obvious.

"This is wonderful!"

"Huh?"

"I can tell the way Loki looked at you and was devastated when you betrayed him." Thor said excitedly.

I bite my lower lip.

"And that's why I did. I know he is the bad guy. I know what he did was wrong. I just..."

Thor pats my shoulder.

"I understand. You're very confused of your feelings."

I slowly nod. Yes... confused. I sighed. Before I go with this plan: I have to try to get Loki to speak with me... but maybe use Thor as leverage.

"Thor... do you want to see Loki for a bit?" I asked awkwardly.

He shrugged.

"If it's to try to get him to speak, he won't answer to me."

Damn.

"Yeah... he won't answer to me either." I slowly nod. before taking a deep breath.

"Thor?"

"Yes, Lady Anne?"

"Just..." I paused, "Just drop the lady act. I wanna be just Anne." I said slightly irritated.

"Of course, apologies."

Why am I suddenly nervous to ask him this? I know this will help with the investigation but I can't leave... I have to be here for more testing.

"What is it?"

"Thor... I think you have to head to Asgard to find some answers as to how he got here."

Thor thought for a moment.

"Hm... a visit is long overdue to my home." He said in between thoughts.

But like I said: I know I can't go. I was only lucky to leave the compound to get my hair done and get food with Thor. At this point I believe it's all a lie and they're keeping me prisoner. But then again, they put me an actual room instead of a cell and have been so nice to me. While with Loki...

"I'll make a trip to my home later," Thor paused, "And you can come with me."

"Me? Come with you?"

Thor nods, grinning.

"Yes. You'd get to meet my Mother and Father and—"

"Thor. Look, it's nice of you to ask and all that but—"

He was like an ambitious child. Should I break it to him or...?

"—I have to stay here." I paused, "Fury's orders."

Thor nods, a smile not leaving his face.

"Of course. Maybe another time."

I slowly nod. Thor would get up to leave while I went to wander the halls and found Natasha training.

"Knock knock." I said politely as she stopped.

"Hey, Anne..." she greets with a small smile, "Love the hairdo."

"Thank you."  I said taking a deep breath, "Got a few minutes?"

"Of course. What's up?"

"...Is it crazy to assume that Thor may have a crush on me-"

Natasha softly laughs.

"Yes. Because Thor's like that with everyone. He's harmless."

And I know he is. He's harmless around his family and friends.

"But I feel you didn't come here to ask me that. What's on your mind?"

"Look... am I really a prisoner here? I know you guys kept saying I'm special or some sorts but can you guys tell me why?" I asked awkwardly moving my hair behind my earlobe.

"To be honest I have no clue, you have to talk to Bruce yourself." She admits.

"I'm sorry to ask that it's just— I feel like a princess in a locked tower."

Natasha slowly nods. Her alarm goes off.

"Hey... can I watch you train? I need to learn..."

Natasha grinned.

"As a matter of fact, let me teach you."

"Oh you don't have to."

"I insist." Natasha said with a smile.

"Okay..."

And the training begins.