Epilogue

Loki

It's been several hours since I heard commotion and waking up to see bastard Strange take my beloved. I immediately teleport to New York outside his sanctum. I banged on the door.

"STRANGE! OPEN UP! I KNOW YOU KIDNAPPED MY LADY!" I yelled.

No response.

"STRANGE!" I continued to yell until the door opens a bit.

I didn't catch the figure but it held a letter. I looked at it for a moment before taking the letter. I was then teleported elsewhere... back to the hotel I was staying at. I opened the letter.

Dear Loki,

I didn't expect I would be writing this but... I have to. I suck at writing these but I'll try my best to explain... Loki, I feel terrible for what I'm about to do. You've helped me and saw the person I was before I found out I had powers and all this chaos ensued. There's bad people who are always going to find me even if it's good and bad. I had made this decision rather hastily because someone out there wants me dead.

Last night, when I went to look at the mirror, I thought of an imperfect girl with scars and a tattoo with the number she was branded for testing reasons. But again you saw my imperfections and loved me even when I was blind by everyone's warnings and words. Also that same last night I had a nightmare of running away from my fears but you... you were the hero of my nightmare.

In other eyes's they saw you as the villain who destroyed half of New York, took over Germany, and killed a lot of people. I cannot change or sway people but for my own eyes I saw an hero who saw someone innocent and meek who was in trouble. You stayed even if people saw you as a monster. That's one of the things that made me love you for who you are.

I don't have much time to write this but I'll end it with to say two more things. Loki Laufeyson, you are my heroic prince in shining golden armor and asgardian leather and I love you ever so much. And secondly all I ask two things.

1.) keep the job of throwing people off their tracks... even though I'm away for the time being.

2.) don't let anyone words get to you. You are perfect for me.

And I am safe. I just need to keep my head low until the danger subsides. Just know that I'm doing this for my own safety and not because I've been manipulated again. Like I had at the beginning of our story, I won't let anyone manipulate and control me. Not anymore. Anyways I have to stop writing this because Strange is getting impatient.

Love,
Anne Wright/Stark (undecided)

I felt my heart shattering... Who could go after Anne? I know Asgard wouldn't head to Bifrost avenge the all father. Even if Mother is queen, she would not not take the risk. Plus: I think it would hurt her too much to send someone one to kill my beloved. I saw a woman walk in... it was the woman who took care of Anne.

"Anne—" she stopped as she looked around.

"Where's Anne?"

Should I tell her the truth? I don't even know if Anne told her the truth.

"Gone."

"What do you mean gone? I didn't send her out. She just got back here."

I frowned, just playing along.

"I'm sorry." I said faking my sadness.

I know I should be sad that Anne is taken but— I knows she's with Strange. But the reasons I have to get to the bottom of... without getting caught. And I have an idea. But first, I have to write an response and pray that she'll get it.

Dearest Anne...