WOW pt.2

I browsed through the net for anything that i liked, i want something to make me feel acomplished, to make me feel excited. then i came across a book, it was about psychology, i felt so happy that i imidietly added it to my cart, but saw that for three (3) books i can save money, so i got more even more books. from a book to three to nine (9) and back to eight (8) yet it still was cheap for eight books.

But just because its cheap doesnt mean i can buy it. So i asked my sister if i can buy books and she paid for it :DD then she asked why most of my picks were of psychology and relating to depression. She didnt pressure me into saying anything and i appreciated it, soon as my books arrived, i felt a little overwhelmed. I dont know where i can start reading, so many books to choose from. So i set it aside.

I try to focus on one book but the other books i have was distracting me, like it was saying to read them and be amazed by how they were written. So it was very conflicting. In life there will always have many choices to choose from, you might feel overwhelmed by it, but do not fret because if you keep overthinking it it will bite you in the ass and you wont be able to choose.