Chapter 501-520

She has never been afraid of these people who rely on Huaxing as a tiger, and the mysterious doctor shop has been smashed by this group of people. Now that she comes back, returning with the new sect master, she will definitely restore the genius doctor to the past, benefit the people, rather than exploit. them.

"Why didn't I dare to come back? I didn't do anything wrong. On the contrary, those of you who have done something wrong, are not afraid that the master and wife will come back to you and let you go down with them."

Valin's voice was somber, Dr. Huo thought of his wife and the master in his mind, and his expression changed slightly. In fact, his wife and the former master treated him really well, but he eventually betrayed them.

"Hualing, what are you talking about? Madam?"

Doctor Qian's voice was full of sadness, and he looked at Hualing in disbelief.

Valin closed his eyes and nodded painfully.

"why why why?"

Doctor Qian even said three reasons, and Valin walked to him, "Uncle Qian, now I am back, just to avenge my wife's sect master, I brought back our new sect master of the genius doctor, she will let Huaxing Those people paid the price, I believe her."

Hua Ling's gaze fell on Qin Tianyue. Doctor Qian followed Hua Ling's gaze, his pupils slightly opened, "She... is she the new master?"

Is such a young and beautiful girl the new master?

"Yes, Tianyue was personally selected by the wife, and the master ring was also on her."

Valin explained in a soft voice that Doctor Qian looked a little agitated, and his wife must have chosen the right person. No wonder the Tianyue girl had questioned Doctor Huo's medical skills just now, but it turned out that she knew medicine.

Doctor Huo had an ugly expression when he heard Valin's words. This girl actually lied to him. No wonder he said that she was physically weak and she questioned or believed him. She was testing him, and she must be.

Valin also said what kind of master she was, no, how could it be possible?

Thinking of this, Dr. Huo's expression became paler and ugly. If this girl becomes the master of the genius doctor, wouldn't he be miserable?

"What nonsense are you talking about, the master of the genius doctor is the master of Huaxing, how does this girl deserve to be the master, don't you want to bring someone to fool us at random!"

Doctor Huo said coldly. At this time, he had no time to question Bai Chuxia who had broken his hand, thinking only that Qin Tianyue could not be the master of the door.

Valin smiled coldly, ignored Doctor Huo, walked towards Qin Tianyue, and whispered, "Tianyue, what happened just now?"

Qin Tianyue said that she wanted to come in and test whether the Xuanyi Shop was like what the patients had said. She didn't know whether the current Xuanyi Shop really became like this, and she wanted to see if the Xuanyi Shop really turned out to be like this. Did it really stir the mysterious doctor shop into a misty atmosphere?

Qin Tianyue glanced at Doctor Huo. Under her fierce gaze, Doctor Huo, who was still calm, became more and more flustered and confused.

"I came in and told this Doctor Huo that my body is often weak and weak. This Doctor Huo diagnosed my pulse and prescribed a bunch of precious medicinal materials. He also asked me to buy a few bottles of health pills, saying that it would be treated for a year. , Prescribe ten medicines first."

"I asked him if I really had any physical problems? The doctor Huo began to become irritated."

Qin Tianyue explained in a low voice, Valing almost didn't laugh when he heard it. He picked up the prescription on the table and shredded it fiercely, staring at Doctor Huo, too much, too much.