Chapter 581-600

Huaxing sat on the ground decadently. He was thinking back to what Hua Pearl said. Was she true? It turns out that they already wanted him to be the master of the genius doctor, but he was too greedy and didn't want to wait for a long time, so... everything was too late, he knew it too late!

Hua Zhenzhu and Hua Ling stood by and looked at him coldly.

"Bring things up!"

Qin Tianyue whispered on the stage, Hua Zhenzhu and Hua Ling nodded, letting people bring up the things they had prepared carefully.

A few jet-black medicinal herbs were placed on the tray, and several people in Huaxing smelled the medicinal smell in the air, their complexion changed drastically, "What are you going to do?"

Qin Tianyue stepped down from the position of the sect master, "You should know what we are going to do? Since you like to use the soul-falling pill, this is the newly developed soul-falling pill. In this life, you will stay in the genius doctor to repent of what you have done. "

This kind of soul falling pill was developed by Hualing. At the beginning, Huaxing wanted her to eat the soul falling pill he refined many times, and wanted her to become a puppet at his mercy. Later, she developed another one by herself. Kind of falling soul pill.

This soul-falling pill will not make people lose consciousness, but it can't resist all of them present. They must be instructed to endure hundreds of pains every day, and the head seems to be swollen. This medicine has no solution. This means that people like Huaxing will atone for their sins in the genius doctor's school for the rest of their lives.

Sometimes it is better to kill a person directly than to let him die, so killing them will make them cheaper, and they should pay the price for what they have done.

Hua Xing’s second half of his life has been arranged. He must kneel at the graves of the genius doctor Hua and his wife every day, personally do everything for them, Huo Xing, these people are reduced to permanent handyman, and will also take the falling soul pill. Let them bear the pain, and if they perform well, they might consider giving them a pain-relieving pill.

"No, let us go."

When Huo Xing heard that his expression changed drastically, he was afraid, afraid that he would become a puppet, he didn't want it, he really regretted it, regretted following Huaxing, and now it is like this, it is Huaxing and he is blamed.

"Huaxing, you are the one who killed me, you are the one who killed me."

Huo Xing's eyes were red and he knelt on the ground and wailed. He was originally a second-class genius doctor. If he hadn't followed Huaxing, he would be respected by many genius doctors. Now that he has fallen to this point, he blames both Huaxing and him.

Hua Xing looked back at Huo Xing coldly. Huo Xing was not afraid of him at all. He jumped from the ground and bit towards Hua Xing's meat.

Hua Xing screamed in pain and yelled angrily, "Huo Xing, get out of me."

Everyone in Hua Zhenzhu watched the scene of the dog biting the dog, and did not move forward to pull Huo Xing away. People like Huo Xing are similar to Hua Xing. If he hadn't been ambitious, how could he betray the genius doctor and follow Hua Xing.

What is the difference between Huoxing and Huaxing now? I was wrong but I never felt that I was wrong, I just felt that it was someone else's fault.

The two were tied tightly and they could fight. All the genius doctors thought these two were too weird. Now they know what is the use if they are wrong. The injuries have been caused. Can the former sect master come back? Can their kind lady come back?