chapter six

Y/n pov

I woke up tied to a chair. Peacemaker was making fun of judomaster. I was sitting in front of vigilante and peacemaker was to my right. "You're fucking adorable. I want to put you in my pocket. I want to take you home, play with you with my GI Joes. Just don't fuck Chewbacca. Here's a little known fact-" he said. " peacemaker don't get him angry" I groaned. " fuck you" judomaster said eating his cheetos. "You remind me of a shit I took last night, only Asian." Peacemaker said. "Oh big man" judomaster said still eating his cheetos very loudly

"Could you eat any louder?" I asked. He looked at me and threw a cheeto in my hair. " hey nice costume bro. Little tight. I can count the veins on your dick." Peacemaker told him. " big swole man. So tough" judomaster said. They kept bickering and judomaster started throwing cheetos at peacemaker too.

Then Goff walked in.

He got electrical wires and put them on vigilantes pants. And then he woke up too. " what the fuck?" He asked. Goff told judomaster to go somewhere. Goff turned on the machine to electrocate vigilante. Then he started taking off his mask. " wait, wait. Wait, wait, no, no, no! No!" He protested. Then he started making weird faces. He was actually really handsome " what are you doing?" I asked. " if I keep changing my facial expressions, he won't be able to recognize me in a line up" he explained. " you need to tell me what you know, how you know it and who sent you. Otherwise you will know pain like never before." Goff sternly said.

" im not telling you shit" peacemaker spit at him. " you don't even know anything" I said and he gave me a look. Then Goff electrocuted vigilante, right in the dick. " does that change your mind?" Goff asked. " sorry pal not for sale" peacemaker said. " Goff we don't know anything so this is useless." I tried to reason with him. " what?" Vigilante asked. " give it all you got!" Peacemaker said. " dude!" I said. Goff electrocuted him again.

After a little bit of that he got out siccors. " hey aren't you gut chases younger brother? The one who was playing d&d all the time?" Peacemaker asked. " wait werent you our busboy?" I asked. " yeah that was me, since then I've turned my body into an instrument of vengeance" he answered. " dude that's admirable" peacemaker nodded. " your body is way more toned than it used to be" he finished his sentence. " thanks " vigilante said. " I mean you were always wiry, but solid frame. Good foundation I guess" peacemaker said.

" hey don't worry I'm not giving him anything." Peacemaker said. " again you don't know anything." I said fed up with him now. " maybe you could just give him a little?" He asked. "So pure pain couldn't get you to talk. What about the fear of losing something more permanent, like a toe? I'll start with his pinky." Goff said. " what? My pinky? Why me again?" Vigilante asked. " Why his toe though?" I asked. " this one's obviously the alpha, more likely to have knowledge. And I cut off his pinky toe as a start" he said. " cut off all his toes I don't care!" Peacemaker shouted at him.

" dude if someone doesn't have their pinky toe they'd fall over! It's the most Important toe" Vigilante said. " that's not true but still" I said. " it is I read it on the internet" he said and Goff started cutting his toe. I looked away in disgust. " why is it not comming off?" Goff asked. "Cause your blades are dull as fuck man! Why don't you maintain your torture shit?" Vigilante said.

There was a loud explosion and peacemaker got out of his binds. He started to fight Goff. Then he shot him. He untied me and then vigilante. I was shorter then vigilante so I offered to help him stand. He put him arm around my shoulder and leaned on me. " Smith. Y/l/n" adebayo called out. " we're okay" I said. " we're down here" peacemaker added. " I think he only cut off about half my toe" vigilante said. " what did you say your name was again?" Peacemaker asked. " adrian, I need to put my mask back on in case they come down" he said and peacemaker gave him his mask. " what the" I said as I saw a butterfly coming out of Goffs brain.