chapter ten

i drove to the prison and got out of my car, i waited at the doors for adrian to walk through. when he finally did he looked at me with sad eyes. "i'm here to take you home" i said with a small smile. he walked over to me and without thinking i hugged him. "are you okay?" i asked. "i dont know" he answered honestly. we walked over to my car and got in. "do you want me to take you home?" i asked and he nodded. "okay but you've got to tell me the turns" i said. "he's still alive" he said in a sad tone. "okay" i said with a nod. "i think i might have made things worse" he said at the verge of tears. i grabbed his hand and gave it a reasurring squeeze "hey it's gonna be okay" i said and he looked up from the ground into my eyes. "do you want to talk about it?" i asked. "well adebayo said that peacemaker would be better off without a dad, so i got arrested and tried to kill him. then he said he needed to talk to the detective about his case and that his son was trying to kill him, then i was told i could go" he said in a soft tone. "turn here" he told me. 

we eventually got to his house and i stopped the car for him to get out. "do you want to come inside?" he asked and i nodded. i got out of the car and followed him inside. I sat on the couch and he walked over to the kitchen. "do you want something to drink?" i heard him call out. "a water please" i called back. he returned to the living room area and handed me a glass of water. "you have a nice house" i said looking around. "thank you " he smiled. i drank the water and looked at the time. " it's getting late i should probably go" i said standing up. " you can stay here if you want" he offered. "i don't want to be a bother" i said and gave him a smile. "no you're not a bother, if you were i wouldn't have offered" he told me. "alright then" i smiled even more and sat back down. 

we talked the whole night about random stuff, but it wasn't akward it was nice. it was like in the movies it just felt right. "it's really late i think i need to go to sleep" i said, he stood up and took my hand. we walked into a room, it was a bedroom. "this is my spare bedroom you can sleep here if you want" he said smiling. i looked into his eyes and he in mine. i got the feeling in my stomach again the same feeling i had in the car. this time there was nothing or no one to interrupt us. it happened again, we stared at each other and started inching closer and closer. we were at the point where the bird crashed into the window, but this time it didn't happen, this time we could get even closer. and with that our lips touched and we kissed, it was the most amazing kiss ever. it was passionate and loving. it wasn't like any other kiss i had, they were all needy and rough. and the other people weren't as kind and funny as Adrian is.

after we pulled away i smiled again. i kissed his cheeck and walked in the room, but then i realised i didn't have any clothes with me. "so little problem, i don't have any other clothes with me" i said. he nodded and walked into another room, when he came back he was holding a pair of sweatpants and a white shirt. he handed them to me and i happily accepted. then i got changed and went to sleep. 

when i woke up i didn't recognize the room i was in, but then the memories came back. getting adrian out of prison, going to his house and the kiss. i smiled at the tought of it and touched my lips. i got out of the bed and walked into the living room. i saw adrian sitting on the couch already in his suit. "goodmoring! did you sleep well?" he asked once he noticed my precense. "Goodmorning, i slept very nicely how about you?" i asked, without saying anything he got up and kissed me again. when we pulled away i got ready and we headed to HQ.