chapter eleven

when we got there we sat around a table while murn was giving a presontation about the butterflies. "a year ago, Alan Kupperberg, the billionair CEO of Waresoft, and pop singer Vandalia perished in a plane crash. During their autopsies, small insect-like winged creatures presumably extraterrestrial, were found in their skulls.This is when we first became aware of the butterflies." he said and started explaining it more. then there was an animated video of a butterfly flying in someones butt. "they go through the butt?" Chris asked squinting his eyes. "i think that's just some uh creativity on the part of whomever did the animation" murn said looking at it.

economos sighed "the butt is an orifice okay?" he said. "that means they'd have to crawl through poop, just cause they're alies doesn't make them gross. bigotry." adrian said defending the butterflies.  "supermans an alien and he's got a poop fetish." chris said. "WHAT?" adrian said. "get the fuck out of here" adebayo shook her head. "oh, yeah. he uber-liebes the old  scheisse, as i understand it" chris said like a little kid. "where do you get this nonsense?" hearcourt asked clearly annoyed. "google" chris said. "well, it's not true" harcourt said leaning formward. "you know more than  google? well congratulations" Chris said and turned back around. Murn explained it some more untill there was a humand and a monkey on the screen. 

"And what's the chimp for?" Adebayo asked tilting her head. "chimpanzees have four times the strenght of human beings, so they're both strong" Economos said fed u with the critizism on his presentation. "yeah, and we're supossed to get that just by looking at this dye beard?" chris asked. "i thought that man and the chimp were friends, i was thinking they were about to go on an adventure together." adrian said and i laughed a little while everyone else was not amused. murn contineud his presentation now talking about the food source. then Economos pressed for the next slide and there was an explosion on the screen, Chris burst out laughing "you fucking suck at powerpoint, dye beard!" he said. Economos tried to defend himself but Chris was still making fun of him. i looked over at adrian and we made eye contact, i smiled at him and quickly looked away like i was a highschooler with a crush. then the converstation escelated to Chris' dad being in prison. 

"peacemaker, shut the fuck up!" murn yelled through their screams. "do you all want to be here till tomorrow?!" he asked. Adrian put his hand up "do you have cable?" he asked and murn looked at him with confusion. "i don't want to stay here overnight if there's no cable, Fargo's on tonight" he explained. "it was a rhetorical question" murn said. "oh, okay. well then i change my answer to just ignoring the question" Adrian said ad laughed quietly. Then murn told us we had to go envastigate some base. then Chris held up his notebook with the words 'eat a dick dye beard!'

we sat in the van and some really loud music started playing and Chris and Adrian were dancing, actually i don't know if you could call it dancing but they were doing something. Then Harcourt turned it off. "allright that's enought! I can't take it" she said. "not a fan of swedish metal there, eh harhourt?" Chris asked. "not escpecially no" she answered. then they started talking about music. 

Adrian leaned closer to my ear and whispered "hey" and sat back. i laughed a little and leaned closer and also whispered "hey". "don't we need some sort of search warrent going into this place?" Adrian asked. "anytime amyone officially starts to deal with the butterfly situation, someone higher up in the goverment shuts them down." harcourt said from the drivers seat. "wich is why task force X doesn't officially exist" i said. "waller is funding us by secretly diverting funds from other operations, which...... leaves us on our own" Adebayo added. "so it's just the six of us against an alien invasion?" Chris asked. "and murn" harcourt nodded. " well, i was counting Murn, just not dye-beard back there 'cause he's fucking useless." he said. Adebayo turned around in her chair to faec him, "dude! what did i say?" she said to Chris. "sorry Economos geez" he said annoyed. Then he put on different music and then we arrived.

A/N: sorry i didn't upload for so long!