|• 𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏 1 |

𝐄𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐌𝐲 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬 <3__________________________________

𝐄𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐌𝐲 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬 <3
__________________________________

𝗦𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗱 𝗣𝗢𝗩 :

Your name is Y/N Utsukushii L/N, your middle name is 'Utukushii' since it means beautiful. Your parents thought you were the most beautiful, gorgeous, radiant person to appear in there lives.

So, when you were born your parents immediately started to show your beauty off to everyone around in their village. Everyone was stunned by how gorgeous you were and soon enough your parents started to make money off of you.

This went on for a few years until you were 19 years old. You didn't mind people complimenting you or your parents making money from you but that was until people or so men started to ask for your hand in marriage or to have kids with you.

You didn't want to be married yet or yet so have kids. So, you deiced you would leave and run away from your village, far away to a different village where you weren't that popular.

While staying in your new village you seem to run into a very weird woman who despised people for their beauty.

But you didn't know this until later on when you started to work for her and she started called you despicable names like 'rat' 'wh**e' ' sl*t ' and more.

She even threaten to tell everyone int the village your ture identity if you were to stop working for her.

And you not wanting to be exposed you had no other chose but to stay and suffer under her.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It's been a year since you've been working for ' Oni Youkai Yami ' ( that's her name). You are now 20 years old and supposed to be working at a normal job doing normal things but no.

Here you are scrubbing and cleaning floors as children ran around laughing loudly, playing around with their friends.

You continued to scrub the floors until you saw two shadows standing above you, you looked up slowly to see the two twins ' Kurayami and Kuragari ' you sometimes would get theses two confused with each other seeing as though they looked the same. But anyways, they were standing above looking down at you menacingly.

You were confused at what they were doing, so you decided to speak up " Can I help? " You asked as they both grinned and spoke " Miss Oni requested to see you. " They said in sync, their grin never leaving their faces.

You only nodded getting up and walking around them and began heading to Miss Oni.

TIME SKIP