|• 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩 5 |

𝐄𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐌𝐲 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬 <3 __________________________________

𝐄𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐌𝐲 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬 <3
__________________________________

You stared up at the tall, and very muscular man as he stared back down at you with a very flashy smirk " Tengen-kun? " He chuckled " Yes! It's me again! " He yelled out " W-well what are you doing here? " You asked confused.

" Well, I saw you standing here looking a little frustrated so I just wanted to ask what's wrong. " He said as you only sighed " I was looking for a wine shop but I can't find one, and I've looking for almost an hour now. " The tall man smirk only grew wider " Well, why don't I help you out a bit. " He then pick you up and threw you over he shoulder and began walking.

You blushed furiously at this " W-what are you doing?! " You yelled out flustered " I'm helping you out~ " He said his smirk never leaving his face. " I-im sure I can walk on my own! " He ignored you and continued walking.

" Hello!? I know you her m- " You were cut off by the sudden pressure of air hitting your back as Tengen jumped up, landing on a house and began running. " Tengen-kun! W-what are you doing?! " Tengen only let out a deep laugh before replying.

" Taking you to the wine shop! " He yelled out as you only sighed giving up as the man continued running jumping house to house.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

You and Tengen eventually arrived at a wine shop, Tengen then jumped up off the roof of a house landing onto the ground, causing dirt and dust to fly up. You coughed and waved you hand in front of you face as the dust and dirt started to clear.

" We're here. " Tengen said as you looked up to see a wine shop, you only smiled knowing you wouldn't have to look around anymore.

Tengen then picked you up lowering you to the ground " T-thank you, T-Tengen-kun. " You said blushing a bit as the white-haired male only chuckled " The God of Festivals is always happy to help out people! Bye bye now, Doll~ " he said before jumping off to where he has to go.

You blushed at the nickname he gave you ' doll?! ' you thought blushing furiously before turning your attention to the wine shop.

You looked up at the shop that said ' WINE AND DINE ' looking at this you then walked up to the wine shop " Hello! What can I get ya? " The lady said as you only smiled behind the mask before replying " Umm could I please get some wine? if you still have any. " The lady only nodded before ducking down and picking up a wine bottle " Here ya go, that'll be ****. " The lady said as you handed the money to the lady.

" Thank you, have a nice day. " The lady only smiled as you smiled back and then started to head back to the Youkai Estate.

𝙏𝙊 𝘽𝙀 𝘾𝙊𝙉𝙏𝙄𝙉𝙐𝙀𝘿...
____________________________________

𝘐 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘴, 𝘐 𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘭𝘶 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘰 𝘰𝘯 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘛𝘦𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘯 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘦.