|• 𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏 2 |

𝐄𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐌𝐲 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬 <3 ___________________________________

𝐄𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐌𝐲 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬 <3
___________________________________

You continued to cry and gasp for air wishing someone would come to your rescue. The man got closer and closer to groping you when suddenly he was sent flying to the left landing onto of some large bins.

You fell to the ground slightly  unconscious as you felt a pair of strong airs catch you. You groan looking up at the strange man who caught you. The man hand white snowy hair with maroon eyes staring at the creep with a grin on his face.

" Now, it's not nice to creep on women, not flamboyant at all. " The men said as the creep started to stand again " Why don't you mind your d*mn business! " The man yelled still obviously drunk as he wobbled over infront of the man.

The man then sat you down behind him as he looked up back at the creep and he wasn't smiling anymore " I suggest you leave. " He said deeply as the creep stood there " No! This was an argument between husband and wife! " The man said as you coughed catching your breath " Well, I don't think your supposed to treat women, even if your husband wife. " The man said staring down the creep " Well, like I said earlier, why don't you mind your d*mn business! " The amen said as he began to make his way over to you.

The white-haired male then grabbed the creep by his collar with one and and then punched him in his fat stomach sending him back a few feet with a loud grunt.

The white-haired male huffed and then turned to you who was still slightly unconscious. He walked up to you bent down, picked you up and started walking.

You were thankful, even though you weren't in the best state, you were thankful the man came when he did and saved you. You wanted to thank him " T-thank uh- " You passed not knowing the man's name, the man chuckled deeply and spoke up " It's Tengen Uzui! The flamboyant God of Festivals! Also known as the flamboyant Sound Hashira! " The white-haired well Tengen said loudly ' he uses the word flamboyant a lot '

" W-well, thank you Tengen-kun. " You said smiling lightly " No need to thank me! I'm just doing my job, which is saving people in the most flashiest and flamboyant way possible! " He said as you only smiled at the man, snuggling into his arms and falling into a deep sleep.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

You woke up seeing darkness of the sky as you sat up and looked around, you saw people still walking around laughing and dancing as you rubbing you head having a headache.

' what happened ' you then remembered being saved by a man name d Tengen and also remembered you were supposed to buy the wine and pastries. You eyes widen as you got up and started patting all over yourself, trying to look for the money Miss Oni gave to you but you had no luck finding it.

You panic as you began taking off to Miss Oni's estate ' hopefully she'll understand... '
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

You eventually made it to Miss Oni's Estate as you took in a breath before entering. You walked around looking for Oni's office until you finally found it, you sighed looking very nervous and scared about entering and coming forwards about what happened.

You knocked and waited for her to enter and when she did she looked very pi**ed " Where the hell have you been?! " She then noticed that you didn't have the wine, pastries and you weren't wearing the mask she gave you " Where is the wine, pastries and what happened to the masks I gave you?! " She yelled as you flinched and tried to explain " I-i can explain! You see- " she cut you off.

" I DONT WANNA HEAR YOU EXCUSE! " She yelled as she grabbed your ear and began to pull you into her office.

She then threw you to the floor and then slammed the door behind her, locking it. She then proceed to go over to her desk and search threw the drawers.

Mean while, you were on the floor almost in tears as you sat up and began to apologize " I'm so sorry Miss Oni! I didn't mean to lose the masks or forget the wine and pastries! Please forgive me! " Your begged but she only ignored you pulling out a whip and then closed all the drawers and turned back to you.

" You did it and now your going to suffer all the consequences. " She said deeply as your eyes widen and you began to make an attempt to crawl away to the door to escape.

You reached up to the door and began to unlock the door until Miss Oni then grabbed you by your hair and snatched you the other way throwing you towards her desk.

You grunted hitting you hear on the side of the desk as you looked up the crazy woman as she smirked.

❗ABUSE STARTS HERE ❗

❗YOU'VE BEEN WARNED ❗

" Strip. " She said as I only looked up at her in horror " I SAID STRIP! " She yelled as you flinched and started to strip down into nothing, Miss Oni then proceed to slam the whip down, hitting my skin each time as I screamed out in pain, begging her to stop.

" S-STOP IT PLEASE! " You yelled out lifting a hand infront of you, trying to get her to stop. She only laughed the sight of me and kept going.

It went on for a while until she stopped, breathing heavily as you laid on the ground whimpering and crying to yourself " Get up and leave but don't think that I'm done with you! " She yelled as you got up still crying and gasping in-between breaths.

❗ABUSE ENDS HERE ❗

You picked up your clothes walking over to the door unlocking it and leaving out the room.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

You cried and wailed holding you back as you quickly rushed to your room, locking the door and began to put you clothes back on.

Once you were done, you were still crying as you grabbed your back feeling sore as your body throbbed, stinging as you walked over to your futon.

You slowly laid down and tucked yourself under the soft covers as you continued to cry silently. You cried for like 2 hours until you finally fell asleep into a dark sleep.

𝙏𝙊 𝘽𝙀 𝘾𝙊𝙉𝙏𝙄𝙉𝙐𝙀𝘿...
__________________________________

𝘐 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘷𝘰𝘵𝘦 :>