|• 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩 6 |

𝐄𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐌𝐲 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬 <3_________________________________

𝐄𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐌𝐲 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬 <3
_________________________________

You walked around the people who were dancing, singing, and drinking trying to find your way back to the Oni Estate. You looked for about 5 minutes and that 5 minutes became 10 minutes and that 10 minutes became 15 minutes.

You got aggravated as you stopped in your tracks looking around but was blinded by all the decorations and lights. You sighed looking down when suddenly a weird feeling was felt through your chest.

You frown not knowing what was wrong as you grabbed you chest and began to look around ' what is going on ' You thought as you kept looking around.

You didn't see anything suspicious or anything out of the ordinary. You only sighed once more thinking it was just you as you began walking again.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

You continued you walking looking for the Oni Estate when that weird feeling came through your chest again. You quickly began to look around once again, while you looking you spotted something.

You saw someone in an alleyway bending down looking or eating something. You were confused at this as you walked up to the person " Hello? Are you you ok? " You asked the person then stopped mid tracks and looked up at you.

Your eyes widen at the horrid sight. It was blood, the person was eating no.. drinking blood. The person also had a very wicked look on its face like it wasn't even human. With very vile red eyes that stook out more than anything.

You only stared at the demon wide eyed, slowly backing away as you gulped. The demon then turned it's full attention on you as it began to charge twords you. You ran screaming as everyone's attention turned twords you. " Run!! " You ran as everyone looked at the demon that was heading twords you.

Everyone screamed as they all began to run away like there lives depended on it. You saw people crying, screaming, and tripping over each other as they tried to get away.

You kept running and thankfully the demon stopped chasing you and went after someone else.

You kept running as small tears began to well up in your eyes. You only shook them off and kept running until you get away from all the chaos.

𝙏𝙊 𝘽𝙀 𝘾𝙊𝙉𝙏𝙄𝙉𝙐𝙀𝘿.....
_______________________________

𝘐 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 <3