|• 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩 4 |

𝐄𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐌𝐲 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬 <3____________________________________

𝐄𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐌𝐲 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬 <3
____________________________________

Making your way to Miss Oni's office hearing children running around screaming and playing. You were knocked out of your thoughts when you felt someone trip you as you fell to the ground.

You landed with a grunt sitting up and seeing the two, Kurayami and Kurayami. You only sighed as they giggled along their way. You then stood up with a limp looking down to see your knee was bleeding a bit. ' I can tuff it out ' You thought as you continued your way to Miss Oni's office.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

You eventually made it to Miss Oni's office limping up to her door. You inhaled in a very deep breath before exhaling and knocking on her door.

You waited for a bit before hearing the door open, " Yes? " She asked looking down at you as you looked up at her. " I-I was wondering if you wanted me to go buy the w-wine and pastries, since I didn't get it yesterday. " She smirked and nodded before saying " Well then, I'll give you some money to pay for it. " .

You only nodded before she turned back and close the door leaving you there. You then let out a very shaking breath before seeing her open the door again, you looked up to see her holding money along with a purple mask.

 You then let out a very shaking breath before seeing her open the door again, you looked up to see her holding money along with a purple mask

You smiled lightly at how beautiful the mask was as Miss Oni handed you the mask. " Now run along and hurry back. " She said turning back and almost slamming the door.

You jumped at how loud the door was, sighing before putting on the mask and heading out of the Youkai Estate.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

You are now walking around town looking for shop that was selling wine, you looked, looked and looked but had no luck finding one.

You sighed frowning ' where the hell is this wine ' You thought getting frustrated. You stood there looking stupid not know what to do when suddenly a large shadow was standing over you.

Your heart dropped a bit before quickly turning around and seeing none other than the Flamboyant Sound Hashira himself.

" Tengen-kun? "

𝙏𝙊 𝘽𝙀 𝘾𝙊𝙉𝙏𝙄𝙉𝙐𝙀𝘿...
______________________________________

𝘐 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘴, 𝘪𝘮 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘢𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘳𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘰 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳.