3

? POV

It's been a couple months since I interfered and nothing bad happened like I thought it would. Sans and Frisk were confused and suspicious at first but when I claimed that I was just visiting the country they seemed to relax. I stayed long enough for the trial to happen then I left.

I've been in the Doddle Sphere ever since, quietly watching over the gang. On another note, I finally made an AU like Fate has been trying to force me to do. It's called UnderSwap, and like the name suggests the roles are all swapped, as well as everyones personalities.

Although Sans isn't exactly like UnderTale Papyrus, he is still the older brother after all. US!Sans secretly remembers the resets but pretend he doesn't. He's also really powerful as well. However most people/monsters think of him as a naive happy go lucky person. I also made it so that Papyrus isn't overbearingly protective of his older brother.

I learned from my past mistakes and made it so that Frisk couldn't possess Chara at all in UnderSwap. I also kept a sharp eye on UnderSwap in case new 'glitches' appeared. So far everything was going very well, no new glitches and no old glitches either.

Fate was happy, until she realized I made it so that she couldn't effect UnderSwap. She was even more angry when she realized she couldn't effect UnderTale either. She threw a huge fit and tried to force me to let her interfere with the Original and AU but I never let her.

I think she's starting to regret shattering my soul and thus taking my emotions away since she can't manipulate me like she wanted to. I guess she thought me not having true emotions would make me into a puppet for her to control? Whatever her reasoning she is regretting it now.

She ended up injuring my body pretty badly before leaving. I shrugged it off and made myself some magic food to heal. Then I went back to watching UnderTale and UnderSwap, making sure no glitches happened. I let out a small smile when UnderSwap finally reached the surface for the first time.

Despite not feeling true emotions I felt happy and proud for them. I wonder how long it will last before Chara is forced to reset? The longest UnderTale has been on the surface for is 34 years, Frisk reset after Papyrus was murdered at Sans request.

I wonder how the humans will react to the UnderSwap monsters? The humans in UnderTale reacted somewhat positively, considering they didn't threaten to kill them. Will they react the same to UnderSwap or will they react differently?

I watch as the humans find out about monsters, they react.... Negatively to say the least. I checked the code and saw a small glitch, narrowing my eyes I fixed the glitch. The humans were much more excepting after that. I guess I need to keep a better eye on the codes if a glitch appeared without me noticing it.

I checked UnderTale and found no glitches so that's good. Once I was sure there were no glitches I got to work on finding a way for me to be notified when a glitch formed. That way I'll have more free time, even if I don't technically need to eat or sleep I still do enjoy doing so. Well, as much as I can without feeling true emotions anyways.

Time skip

It's been a few months since Fate found out she couldn't touch UnderTale or UnderSwap and she hasn't been happy. She keeps pushing for me to make more but I've been refusing, witch causes her to attack my body in a temper tantrum. She's been getting desperate for more AU's to the point she took my vials and said I'm not getting them back till there is another AU.

Sucks to be her cause I only ever actually listen to her when I'm on my vials. Other then that I found a way for me to be notified when a glitch or virus appears in the code of the AU's. I implemented it a month ago and it's doing wonders. I have put myself on a schedule again as well.

Although I wonder why Fate is getting desperate? Unless she's being made fun of by other Deitys I don't understand why she's getting desperate. Is that the reason maybe? I know she once mentioned that each Deity had their own multiverse. Is this Multiverse hers or something?

If that's the case when why isn't she making the AU's herself? Unless she can't create AU's? Then that would explain why she created me and only called me 'Creator' instead of calling me by my name, not that I had one. Of course that's only a theory that I doubt I'll ever be able to confirm or deny.

If your wondering what I'm doing right now? I'm currently watching Sans from UnderSwap being cornered by some monster haters. I wonder how he'll react since none of his fellow monsters are around?

I watched the interaction and was confused with the outcome. Sans just let himself be beat up and nearly killed, why? I watched in silence as he then made a report, oh. He's playing the long game then. It's smart, you build up a pattern for court so that they can't claim it's a one-time thing. Or that you are the aggressor.

Only time will tell if his plan truly works. I'll have to keep an eye on UnderSwap to find out. I switched perspectives and started to watch Papyrus. He seems to be building himself up for a panic attack due to how worried he seems for Sans.

I guess that's understandable because of how the humans first reacted but Sans is the older brother. He can take care of himself just fine, you would think that Papyrus out of all people would know since Sans raised him. I guess he forgot that Sans taught him everything he knows....

Here is chapter 3! Do you like it? What are your thoughts?