4

? POV

   It's been 3 months since US!Sans went to the police. The same people have been attacking him a few times a month, and Papyrus is starting to get suspicious. Although he didn't confront Sans on it yet, witch I think is good? Emotions can be really confusing, even if I used to be human over 1000 years ago.

I hardly remember my human life to be honest. I know I was alone, and that I didn't have anyone. Not anyone that loved me at least. I think I was lonely when I died but I can't really remember. I do remember that I had people I hang around with but I think they were using me.

I shake my head to get rid of those thoughts before turning to UnderSwap. It seems like Sans is finally pressing charges after getting enough overwhelming evidence against the humans who were attacking him. Good for him, it's not fun getting beat up and not being able to do anything about it.

I turned my head towards UnderTale and checked on the gang. Everything looks good, Frisk is even on a date with some new women. Sans is spying on it of course, guess he's being protective after the whole Mike incident.

I still haven't made another AU and Fate hasn't given me my vials back either. She's getting even more desperate if that was even possible. I'm starting to feel sore after I've healed myself with food, witch is new. I'm not sure if it's because of how much she hurt my body or what.

Although it wouldn't hurt to make another AU since I have quite a bit of free time now that I have a system set up that informs me when a glitch forms. However if I do make another AU what would it be like? Without my emotions I really don't have the inspiration or motivation to make more AU's.

Before I could get lost in my thoughts I felt Fate enter the Doddle Sphere again. However she had someone with her, another Deity maybe? I didn't really care but I was curious. Still, I ignored them and continued to watch Frisk's date with the women.

It seems to be going really well, the women looks genuinely interested in Frisk at least. Frisk seems to genuinely interested in the women as well. If I had my emotions I probably would have even called it cute.

I could faintly hear Fate and the other Deity speaking. From what little I caught it was Fate complaining about how I wasn't making any more AU's. The other Deity was prodding Fate for more information, witch I ignored.

Or I would have if I didn't hear them scream at Fate. "Fate have you lost your mind! Why would you destroy his soul and then take away his vials that lets him feel emotions?! No wonder why he hasn't made more AU's, he needs to be inspired and to have motivation to create AU's.

The new Deity continued to berate Fate for her stupidity and tell her exactly how she messed up. They got even more angry when it came out that she was attacking my body in temper tantrums. Then, the Deity threatened to take the multiverse, and me, away from Fate.

"You can't do that! Their both mine!" "No, the multiverse and the soul were gifts. You were told if you mistreated either the soul or the multiverse then they would both be taken away. The fact that you destroyed the soul in enough for me to take the Multiverse and child away. Did you even name him!?" "I call them Creator" "Fate, that is not a name. Smarten up, give the kid back his vials and treat both him and the multiverse right or they will both be taken away."

After those words were said the mystery Deity left. I could feel Fates displeasure but instead of hitting me like she would she plopped my vials in my lap and left. I wonder what that was about? Not my business, well not directly anyways. I placed my vials back in my sash and took them.

I felt something wet on my cheek not long after. Confused I touched my cheek and brought my hand back. Covering my hand was rainbow liquid magic, my magic. Was I crying? Why would I be crying? Relief perhaps?

I'm not sure how long I was sitting there with liquid magic running down my cheeks, but it was quite a while. I took a shower before I decided to get some sleep, maybe that would help. Why must emotions be so confusing?

Time skip

It's been a month since I got my vials back and I fell back into my routine quite easily. Swap Sans won his his legal battle and the abusers had to pay his hospital bills, lawyer bills and pay him $20,000 each. Frisk started dating the nice women that she was on a date with and Sans seems to approve so I don't think she's all that dangerous.

I've been wondering if I should make another AU, since I've gotten into routine again and I still have plenty of free time. I played with the idea as I watched Swap Sans help Chara with some homework. I thought over if I should make another AU or not and eventually decided I would later. For now, I was content watching over US!Sans help Chara with her homework.

Although sometimes I wished for a companion of my own. It can be boring and, lonely... Even if I don't need a companion and probably wouldn't grow attached, it would still be nice. Mabey that's why I watch UnderTale and UnderSwap so much? Guess I'll never know....

Here is  chapter 4! Thoughts?