5

? POV

  It's been a week since I got my vials back and I made another AU that I called UnderFell. The AU was definitely rougher then UnderTale and UnderSwap but Sans and Papyrus were closer because if it. Fell Sans raised and protected Papyrus after their Father abandoned them.

Sans also pretends to not be able to use magic because of the King there. Nobody in the AU knows that the brothers actually care for each other either since they put up an act when around every monster else. It's just safer that way.

I placed in the code that protects them from Fate as well as the code that will notify me when a glitch forms. Chara and Frisk actually work together to help keep Frisk alive in UnderFell, it's different but it's a good different.

It's amazing to see the difference's between each AU, how they play out. In UnderTale and UnderSwap they have mostly peaceful lives, while UnderFell has more fights and people who would be friends are enemy's. I still kept an eye on UnderTale and UnderSwap but since UnderFell is more dangerous I don't wanna leave it alone just yet.

Fate hasn't been back yet, and neither has the strange Deity. I'm not sure if I felt relieved or not since I did wanna know who the other Deity was. I'm not crying anymore at random times either, so that's good. I still don't understand why I cried when I took my vials, maybe I can ask someone some day.

Speaking of my vials, they seem... Different from before. Almost stronger? Before while I felt emotions I could easily over ride the emotions if I had too. Now it's, quite difficult to over ride the emotions. I'm not sure if it's a good thing or not.

Well, I can't do anything about it now, so back to watching the over the Original and AU's I go! Well, the multiverse actually... Now that I think of it, am I technically a father now or no? I created the Original and the AU's but I don't think I'm biologically related to them... Am I?

I mean I did base Sans and Papyrus's body after me. Not to mention I based their magics off of the easier, less complicated magics I had access to. I honestly don't know, but I hope not for their sakes. I would be a terrible parent, reason #1 being that I litterly can't care about any children I may or may not have.

When you think about it, it's probably a terrible idea to have me as the parent of the multiverse when I can't really care for it. Not truly anyways. Fate made sure of that when she shattered my soul into millions of pieces.

Theoretically I could get my soul back if all of the pieces were found. It would take a very long time for it to happen thought. Not only would I need to find all of the pieces, I would have to slowly fuse them back together and then make sure Fate didn't shatter my soul again.

I wince at the memory of it when I'm emotionless for God's sake. Point is, I do not wanna re-live getting my soul shattered again. But to safely have my soul, I need a way to handle Fate. Witch I don't think I'll ever be able to do so I won't be able to safely have my soul again.

I think back to what the other Deity said, "treat both him and the multiverse right or they will both be taken away" is what they said. I wonder if that's true, and if it is then what would happen to the Multiverse and I? Would we not even know about being taken away or would we know? Would we freeze in time or would we be killed/destroyed?

I'm not sure I want to find out, I don't want the multiverse to be destroyed. I rather like my.... creations? I may not be able to truly get attached to them but I rather like them. Plus I made them, so their mine and it's my responsibility to protect them.

I wonder if there is a limit to how many AU's I can make as well. The Deity said they would take away the multiverse, that was a gift. That implies that there is more then one, so does that mean there is only so much room in the multiverse?

If so then how can I tell? Would I be able to instinctively tell or would I cause my Creations to get hurt before I find out? I frown as I think about it. I don't want to cause my Creations to get hurt because of my ignorance. That wouldn't be fair to them. I'm the God, not them. They shouldn't pay for my mistakes.

I'll need to make time to see about that later, just in case there is a balance. I don't want Fate to make one of my Creations a Destroyer if that's the case. I would rather become the destroyer myself if it came down to it. I don't have true emotions after all.

I sigh and shake my head not wanting to think about that possibility right now. There are only 3 'AU's' right now after all. Well, 2 AU's and the Original if you wanna be specific. I don't need to worry about that for a while at least.

I decide to watch UnderFell for a bit, since they are the newest AU. I watched as Frisk and Chara went about be-friending everyone. Never once fighting someone, even though everyone kept killing, or trying to kill them. It's interesting to say the least.

I would have thought that they would have to beat some monsters in a fight but they didn't need to. The fact that they never once fought someone, is a miracle as well. I watched as Frisk and Chara free'd the monsters, only to have Asgore try and kill them. Luckily Toriel stopped him.

All of the monsters were staring at Asgore in shock, outrage or a combination of both. Frisk just free'd them all from the mountain and he tried to kill them? There was the beginning's of a riot when Toriel revealed that she was the Queen. Since Asgore wanted to start a war with the humans she decided to seperate from him.

I'm sure you can imagine what happened next. Every single monster abandoned their loyalty to Asgore and decided to follow the Queen. Asgore was named a traitor to Monster kind and was forced into Magic canceling hand cuffs and placed in a dungeon he himself made to be unescapable.

It was heart-warming to see. The monsters just wanted their freedom, and Asgore almost cost them it. After all, how would the humans react to Monsters killing the kids? How would humans react to Asgore killing the human child that free'd them? Not well, not well at all. I wonder how the humans are gonna react to them?

Here is chapter 5! Tell me your thoughts!