002

DEVOTED

⋅︓︒︑∘∗✧∘︑︒∙︓⋅⠄✯∘⠄✧⠄

chapter 2

⋅︓︒︑∘∗✧∘︑︒∙︓⋅⠄✯∘⠄✧⠄

berkeley ann❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥
so
tell me
WTF ARE THE TRIPLETS DOING IN MY COMMENTS???

LIANA🧚🏻‍♀️
dw abt it baby
ANWAYS
WHEN I SAY THIS YOU CANT GET MAD

berkeley ann❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥
i'm scared now

LIANA🧚🏻‍♀️
imayormaynothaveinvitedthetripletstomypartytonightsoicouldseematt

berkeley ann❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥
girl-
what
the
fuck

LIANA🧚🏻‍♀️
HES JUST SO
UGHH
but yeah😁

berkeley ann❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥
you're delusional 😭😭
so when are you picking me up??

LIANA🧚🏻‍♀️
soon
i want to wear your white dress with the slit 🩷🩷

berkeley ann❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥
see you xoxo
seen

⋅︓︒︑∘∗✧∘︑︒⚬∙︓⋅⠄✯∘⠄✧⠄

lianas' playlist was in shuffle as she turned into berkeley's street, the time on the clock hit eight, making her stomach drop.

berkeley stood in the driveway, two bags on each shoulder. "drive, before my dad realizes i raided his alcohol."

liana laughed as she pulled out of the driveway. "so, is this matt boy a fling or are you gonna make it something?" berkeley asks.

liana sighed, "i honestly don't know. i have to meet him first. get to know him, you know?"

berkeley nodded. "my liana girl is growing up so fast. taking things slow."

⋅︓︒︑∘∗✧∘︑︒⚬∙︓⋅⠄✯∘⠄✧⠄

"you look amazing in that dress." berkeley squealed. liana rolled her eyes, giving berkeley a little twirl. her hair was tied back into a low bun.

downstairs you could hear people laughing and talking loudly, some were dancing to the music playing while others were playing beer pong.

outside the triplets had been sitting in their mini van for thirty minutes hyping up matt. "matt, if you pussy out of this, i will be so fucking pissed at you." chris stated.

"i hate to admit it, but i agree with chris on this one." nick said, fixing his hair for the tenth time. "when do you not agree with chris."

matt sighed, opening all his phone to check his social media before turning off the mini van and getting out the car. "are you idiots going to stay in the car or are you going to come see liana?"

nick and chris smirked at each other before stepping out of the car. nick rang the doorbell, nervously playing with his hair. the door swung open, revealing liana with a truly in her hand.

"nick!" liana yelled, stepping outside.

"liana!" he squealed back, wrapping his arms around her. the two laughed as they swayed back and forth before liana pulled away. she smiled at chris, who pulled her in for a side hug. "happy birthday liana."

"thank you chris." berkeley followed behind liana. "oh! guys, meet my best friend, berkeley."

matt stood behind his brothers, nervously playing with his hands while waiting for liana to acknowledge him. after exchanging words liana invited them inside, stopping matt to give him a hug.

the smell of honey and alcohol filled up matt's lungs before he was engulfed in a hug. the hug was more intimate than the others. liana wrapped her arms around his neck, while matt's hands wrapped around her lower back.

berkeley, nick, and chris shared a look. she pulled back, arms still wrapped around his neck. "hi."

"happy birthday." matt said, placing a kiss on the edge of her lips, more so on her cheek. she let go of matt blushing, moving aside to let him in.

hours had passed since matt and liana had their first encounter. liana had somehow gotten manipulated into dancing with berkeley, while matt stood in the corner watching the two girls dance.

"i need a drink!" liana yelled, over the loud. dispersing from the crowded room. matt, who had been watching her every move, put his drink down. following closely behind liana.

the kitchen reeked of alcohol as liana walked in, she grabbed a water, hopping onto the kitchen counter. "well, look what we have here. birthday girl all to myself."

liana smiled, patting the space on the counter next to her. "let's go outside."

"matt," liana started. "i don't have any shoes on." matt laughed, taking his shoes off. "me neither."

matt and liana danced to the music that echoed off the walls  inside. once the song ended matt pulled liana closer.

"happy birthday liana." matt said, before pulling her closer to him, kissing her as a flash went off. liana and matt broke apart turning around.

"gotcha." nick said, holding his camera while smiling at liana and matt.

⋅︓︒︑∘∗✧∘︑︒⚬∙︓⋅⠄✯∘⠄✧⠄

authors note
rewrite