011

DEVOTED

⋅︓︒︑∘∗✧∘︑︒∙︓⋅⠄✯∘⠄✧⠄

chapter 11

⋅︓︒︑∘∗✧∘︑︒∙︓⋅⠄✯∘⠄✧⠄

"i promise i'll call you once i land." lianas' mother muttered, grabbing her luggage from the patio. liana nodded as she gave her mom a tight lipped smile.

liana watched the car get smaller until she couldn't see it anymore. 'the summer i turned pretty' was playing on the big screen in her room, occasionally liana would laugh at the scenes between belly and steven.

as episode three came on she pressed pause and got up to stretch. her stomach growled when she pressed play once again.

liana sighed, going into her and matt's conversation on imessage.

⋅︓︒︑∘∗✧∘︑︒⚬∙︓⋅⠄✯∘⠄✧⠄

liana
come over?

matty
do you even have to ask?

matty
see you in 30😁

liana🥰
bring food! i'm starvinggg
seen

⋅︓︒︑∘∗✧∘︑︒⚬∙︓⋅⠄✯∘⠄✧⠄

• ○

○ •

○ •

defnotlia, in love with tsitp, plus i'm waiting for matthew to get to my house so i'm bored🫶🏻

LIANALOVER, you wanted food, i could've been there rn😤
defnotlia, 🤭🤭🤭

user, I LOVE THE SUMMER I TURNED PRETTY TOO!!!
defnotlia, bonrad or jelly?
↳ user, bonrad duh

user, the government name lmao

whoisberkeley, we're so binge watching this when i come over

user, stop, tsitp is so good i'm rewatching it again now
defnotlia, good

yungpleitswife, so this is why matt left the house in a rush🫠

⋅︓︒︑∘∗✧∘︑︒⚬∙︓⋅⠄✯∘⠄✧⠄

stranger things season four played as matt twirled lianas' hair around his finger.

"can i braid your hair?" mat asked, looking down at her.

liana nodded letting her hair down. she felt her hair tug in all directions as it tightened and loosened. looking in the mirror she laughed while gasping. "this is so ugly matt."

"i never said it'd be good." matt laughed, getting up and checking the time. "i should go, it's getting late."

"thank you for coming over tonight." liana said, leaning her shoulder against the door frame.

he nodded, placing a quick kiss on her cheek. "goodnight liana."

liana smiled, watching the car leave before shutting the door. she slid down the closed door, sighing heavily as she realized that she was catching some feelings for matt.

⋅︓︒︑∘∗✧∘︑︒⚬∙︓⋅⠄✯∘⠄✧⠄

authors note
rewrite