8

Y/N POV~

  Hearing the others come back I help them with the stuff. "Thanks guys. We not too far into the movie, so you're just in time."

  Jin turns his head to the others they walk in. "What took you guys so long?" Jungkookg shrugs and sits next to Taehyung.

  Yoongi ignores him, "sorry, I couldn't find the bowls." 

  "Oh sorry. I forgot I should've told you before you left." He shakes his head, "It's fine. I would've found them eventually." He shrugs it off and sits on the other side of me and starts watching the movie. 

  By the time we finish the movie it's already 7 pm. We all clean up, fold our blankets, and I volunteer to wash the dishes we used. Jimin argued with me about it, so he's helping me dry and put them away. Jin has already started on dinner and Yoongi is helping him. When we finish with the dishes my chest starts to hurt from the wrapping around my breasts. 

  Rubbing at my collarbone I try to distract myself from the feeling. Jimin pops up next to me. "Song, are you ok. You don't look good." He says with a concerned look on his face. I must've looked like I was in pain or something for him to notice my discomfort. "Yeah I'm fine. If you'll excuse me, I'm going to use the bathroom real quick." With that I walk out of the kitchen and when I'm out of sight I run as quietly and quickly as I can to the downstairs bathroom. 

  Shutting the door, I slide off my shirt and slowly unwrap the bandages. Fuck! I guess my skin was too irritated from being wrapped up all day it's developed a rash. Opening one of the drawers I grab some anti-itch cream and apply some on the rash, below my breasts, and my back. I then put on the bandages but not so tightly this time before putting my shirt back on. I look at myself in the mirror for a bit and notice no difference, so I make my way back to the kitchen after putting the cream away.

  Trying to be as quiet as I can not to disturb them, I ultimately fail. "Oh, Song, you're back. Where'd you go?" Namjoon asks. Looking up I stutter a bit, "U-uh I-i went to the b-bathroom." Shrugging it off with a cough, I go to help Jin and Yoongi bring the pots to the table. Placing them over some wooden countertops, I go to wash my hands. 

  After everything is done I head to the fridge and pop open a beer. Gulp gulp. Ahh~ nothing better than this. I swear my throat is going to hate me by the end of this week because of me straining it quite a bit. "Hey, could you pass me one too?" I look up at the person who asked. Sigh. "How old are you?" He raises his brows at me and whines. "I'm old enough, hyung. Please~" I look over Jin for confirmation. He shakes his head.

  Rolling my eyes, "Sorry Jungkook. The answer is no." He looks at me feeling betrayed. "Hyung, Jin is lying, I swear!"

  Before I could argue further, "Kook, no. End of discussion. Song?" Nodding, I pop open another beer and pass it to Namjoon. We start eating and begin to share stories to which we all laugh to, a lot. To be honest, this is the most I've felt not being alone. I always hd to come home to no one, but myslef and it can be kind of  lonely sometimes. Uncle Bang has been telling me to date for a while, but I've never had the time to since I'm too busy making music for the boys.

  It's especially hectic when they have to release a new album. By that time I'm locked in my studio and forget about everything and focus on nothing but the music. Seine is always coming in and forcing me to end and go outside because if not I'll end up getting sick. It's nice having company once in a while... I feel like by the end of this week we're all going to be closer to each other than we were before.

Little did I know we'd be closer than that~

___

Hope you guys enjoy the sudden inspiration!