17

Jungkook's POV

  Reaching over Jimin for the remote, I pause the movie seeing as everyone has already drifted off to sleep.

  I set the remote on the table with popcorn everywhere because we got a little too excited, and lean back on the couch with a sigh. Seeing as the still unknown guy hasn't shown up, I'm glad we got to spend some time with Song, at least for a bit.

Reaching over at Song, I take in every detail and outline of his face that is shown in the moonlight. If only I could just take him now. Frustrated, I get up to use the restroom and turn on the bathroom light. Turning on the water, I quickly wet my face to calm myself a bit. After drying off I turn the light back off and head back to where everyone is.

I swiftly make my way into my original spot and move closer to Song. Seeming him shift uncomfortably makes me think taking him to his room is okay.

I ever so slowly pick him up and make sure he's secure in my arms before heading towards the stairs.

Kicking the door gently open, I carefully walk inside his bedroom, careful to not trip over anything and drop him. I gently place him on the bed and bring the covers over him. I continue to look at him and find myself staying by him for quite a bit. I should probably go to bed now. But... I don't really want to leave him. Especially since he looks so vulnerable when he's sleeping. He wouldn't mind if I stayed in here just for tonight... right?

What am I thinking? I need to get out of here. Standing up, I turn my back towards Song and start heading towards the door.

Before I can even take one step I feel a tug on the back of my shirt. Turning, I see the most precious thing ever, right in front of me.

Song looks up at me with droopy eyes, a small pout, and a lopsided hat on, and says something that makes my heart skip a beat.

"Where are you going? Can't you sleep with me? Do you not want to?"

Speechless, it takes me a second to answer him. "I-I, of course, i-i mean no, wait I meant no, wait no, not that I meant yes, no." He looks at me like as if I suddenly grew two heads. "Soo, is that a yes?" Thankfully there isn't as much light coming in his room compared to the living room because if not then he'd probably see me smiling so hard right now that my cheeks start to hurt a bit.

"Yes."

Jimin's POV

"Yes."

"What do you mean 'yes'?" Jin

"I mean yes. I think we should start pursuing Song before that douche starts to get any ideas about him. Don't you think?" Taehyung

"Yeah, I guess your right." Jin

Looking back over at the kitchen table, Jin and Taehyung are thinking of things we could do to get Song to like us all back.

Taking another bite out of my cereal, I finish the rest and put my bowl in the sink before turning back to pay attention to what they have in mind. Namjoon slides in the chair next to me to see what these fools have to say. I mean technically he's not really paying attention since he's reading his book right now that he found in Songs newly discovered library. He just wants them to think their ideas are somewhat useful, even thought they really aren't. Like what the heck is it with giving him a single rose from each of us. This is us trying to give our best and have a chance of him liking all of us and instead he's making this the Bachelorette right now.

Seeing as they are getting us no where right now, we all stop paying attention to them and start doing our own things before someone brings up a very important question.

"Wheres Jungkook and Song?"

__________________

I'm sorry I haven't updated! I haven't had a single clue as to what I was going to write next, but here we are.
Hope you enjoy! It was kind of last minute:)