12

After lunch had passed the rest of the day went pretty smoothly. That is until it was time to sleep.

I had fallen slept early and when I had woken up it was 3 in the morning. I was drenched in sweat and I felt a burning sensation in my throat. I tried standing up, but I felt too weak to even sit up. I layed there for what seemed to be a lifetime, which was only 2 minutes, and thought of what to do. Luckily I had slept with my bandages on, but unfortunately if I call anyone they'd check my fever and take off the hat to attempt in cooling me down.

At this point I feel like I'm dying so I guess it's time.

I roll over and grab my phone from the night stand and call him.

Ring. Ring. Ring.

After it rings for a few times I give up on hope and I decide to hang up, but before I can the person on the other side of the phone answers. "Hello?"

Sighing in relief I respond. "Oppa~ I'm glad you answered. I didn't expect you to be up around this time."

I closed my eyes for a few seconds. He get's quiet for a bit. Shit! He noticed. I sigh and wait.

"Of course I wasn't up silly." He chuckles. "But, if it's you then I would obviously drop everything and give all my attention on you love~. What's wrong anyway? You don't sound very good."

Taking off my hat and running my hand through my hair seems to be the only thing that's comforting me right now, at this moment. "I'm sick. It's nothing too bad, but I don't seem the have any strength to get up right now."

He scoffs, "Well if you can't even get up then it's not something small yeobo~" He says gently, but firmly.

Ignoring him, I roll my eyes a bit with a chuckle. "I was wondering if it was possible for you to come over and help me. But, that might be unlikely due to the storm. So, if you can't that's fine. I'll just wait it out.

He apparently found that hilarious because he bursts out laughing. "Hahaha~ that's hilarious baby girl~. I don't live that far from you anyways, so I'll be there in a few. Besides if you thought a little storm could keep me away from coming to you then you are not if your right mind. Nothing could stop me from seeing you my love~" He practically purrs.

I suck in a bit of air before it leads me to an awful cough. My chest starts heaving as I struggle to breathe. "Okay, I'll be here waiting. You already know the code so just walk in. Be quiet though. I do have some guests for a bit." I say panting.

Even though I couldn't physically see him I could tell he's probably frowning right out now. "May I ask who and why?" He questions with suspicion. "Hmm~ no? You don't have to worry about it." The line goes quiet for a bit before he bids me goodbye. "Okay then. I'll see you in a bit. Love you~"

"Love you, too~"

_____________

Don't forget to Vote!