10

"Song?"

  Turning around to the living room there sits a figure on the couch with a puzzled o his face. "Morning. Are you okay? You're up pretty early." He says gently. I scan the living room to see if anyone else is up, but it seems he notices. "Don't worry no one else is up right now. I'm usually an early bird, but yesterday had me wiped out, so I slept in." He motions a hand at me to sit and I comply.

  Clearing my throat, I deepen my voice. "I guess good morning to you, Hoseok. And yeah, I am fine. Actually, Sejin called and said you guys haven't answered any of his calls and he said he was pretty worried about that." Instant realization comes to man beside her. He groans, "Oh, fuck! I forgot about that. I've been kind of distracted by this storm and us staying here that I forgot that contact him about all this. I thought Namjoon hyung would've been the first one to think of this, but I guess not."

  He sighs and leans back abasing the couch. He looks at the ceiling for a bit while we're surrounded by silence for a bit. But, it's not necessarily an uncomfortable silence, to be honest it's quite pleasing in a way.

  After a bit he speaks once more. "Hey Song?" I hum to let him know I'm listening. "Are you dating someone?"

  I gets a little quite after that. Just as he's about to apologize I answer him. "I'm not. Why the sudden question?" 

  He looks over at me and his eyes travel down to my lips for just a moment before returning to my eyes. "What if there was a person or people interested in you? Would you consider dating?" He mumbles faintly that I was barley able to catch what he said. 

  "What do you mean by people?" I tilt my head a bit in confusion. He chuckles a bit before continuing.

  "What I'm trying to say is would you ever be in polyamorous relationship?" They way his eyes seem to darken by the question makes me squirm a bit. This obviously doesn't go unnoticed by the rapper. 

  "I mean that's kind of random to ask, but I guess it wouldn't hurt to try. You never know what might come out of it. but, wouldn't it be hard for everyone?" 

  Before he can question me further Jin walks in. "What are you two up to?" He pauses his actions of drying his wet hair from the towel that's drapes across his shoulders. Just as I'm about to answer him Hoseok answers. "We were just having a friendly conversation is all." He says seeming a bit annoyed that our conversation had been interrupted. 

  "What are you doing down here anyway hyung?" He looks a bit taken aback at his question, but shrugs it off. "I came down to prepare breakfast for everyone." I immediately stand up from my spot, "Jin, you shouldn't have to do that. You guys are guests here and you already make dinner. I can't possibly ask you to make breakfast."

  He shakes his head with a chuckle. "First off, it's hyung to you. Second, I wasn't asking. I've notice you've been a bit stressed lately and cooking is one of my favorite hobbies, so it's all good."

  He pats my head and I let out a small laugh, "Ok then, if you insist." He playfully throws his towel in my face with a laugh, "I do!" 

  With a chuckle, I remove the towel. I turn to Hoseok and see that he's already looking my way. "Well I have stuff to do right now so I'll join you all for breakfast in a bit. See ya." He waves and I make my way to my studio.

  Entering the code, it beeps. I open it and grab a drink from the fridge.  

  The lights automatically turned on right as I step foot inside and I walk over to the left side and open the other door

  The lights automatically turned on right as I step foot inside and I walk over to the left side and open the other door. I sit down in my chair and spin around slowly for a bit. 

  I open the draft I was working on with Namjoon and Yoongi, and begin to edit it further. The lyrics they shared didn't need much adjustment, so everything came along pretty smoothly. I still had to write a bit to finish it up, but other than that the piece was done.

  By the time I'm done m thoughts are running through my mind distract me for a bit before there's a knock at the door. I get up and open the door and press a button on wall to put in the code for the studio door. Hearing a click, I wait for whoever is there to come in. 

  Jimin enters the room and his face instantly lights up as he spots me. "Found you! Have you been here the whole time?" I shrug, "Not sure how long you mean by 'the whole time', but yeah." He nods. "Ok then. Well let's hurry. Jin already finished cooking and he sent us to look for you everywhere since you been gone for a bit. There was a lot of doors on the first floor and we didn't know if you wen to the basement or not, so we split up."

  I hum and turn around to face my computer again and save all my work to turn it off. Grabbing my phone from across the room I stuff it in my sweatpants and turn back to Jimin.

  "Ready hyung?" He hums and we make our way out of the studio and head to the kitchen. 

  Kicking on the wall beside me, I make my presence known. "Hey, guess who it is?" All heads turn to me and instant relief flashes through them all. 

  Yoongi is the first to speak up. "Where were you? We were worried that we wouldn't find you in such a big home. Luckily you weren't gone for too long because the food is still warm." I sit down in between Namjoon and Jin. "I was in my studio working on the song from the meeting. I pretty much finish it and just need you guys." Jin beside me hums and starts putting food on my plate. 

  "Well how about we all talk after we eat. I bet you guys are starving and we don't want the food to get cold, so dig in!" Jin

  Everyone listens and starts grabbing food. "Mmm~ this is the best breakfast I've ever had in my life hyung!" 

  "Thank you Song! Thant's very kind of you." He says fondly.

"So pool time?"