13

I must have fallen asleep for a bit because after what I think seems to be an eternity, I'm woken up by a gentle shake on the shoulder.

  "Hey~ I'm here now love." I roll over a bit and look up to see him. He's here! My eyes lit up at the sight of him. A small smile forms on my face without even realizing, but of course he does and smiles back instantly. "Hey there," I say tenderly with a little wave. He sits beside me and brings a hand up to caress my cheek. "Hey back. You're definitely burning up." He says worriedly with a frown.

I laugh at that. "Hahaha~" His frown deepens at the response given to him. "Why are you laughing. Do you think this is funny? Sorry to break the news to you babygirl, but nothing about you being sick is funny." "Your face is going to wrinkle if you keep frowning like that sweetheart." He rolls his eyes before sighing at me. He then stands up and rests his hands on his waist. "Okay. Let's get you up and into the bathroom, okay?" I nod and slowly start sitting up with whimpers escaping my mouth.

He hears and scoops me up into his arms instead. "Here we go." He starts heading to the bathroom and I wrap my arms around his neck, resting my head against his chest for a bit. He sets me down on the counter and turns on the water for the bath and stands back up to wait for warm water to fill the bath.

He turns to look at me and bursts out laughing. Getting a little annoyed at this point, I give him a piece of my mind. "Why are you laughing? Are you laughing at me right now?" He gazes at my offended face before explaining. "Haha~ I'm sorry sweetheart." He wipes a tear of his face from laughing so hard. "You just look like you haven't slept in ages is all."

He's right. I turn and look in the mirror to see my eye bags, tangled hair, and baggy clothes. At least he was a bit honest because the truth is that I look like absolute shit. I turn back over to him when I realize something. "Hey, why didn't you start the shower instead?" He watches me as I tilt my head to the side in confusion. "Well you don't look like you have enough strength to stay upright and I can't hold you up. I'm going to go downstairs and get you a glass of water and some medicine for your fever, alright." He waits for me to nod before turning off the water.

He rolls the sleeves of his black turtleneck up and grabs a bottle of soap to put some in the tub and he moves it around with his arm. Once he's done with that he stands up, dries his hands, and claps. "Okay your bath is done and now we get you inside. Do you need any help?" I think about it for a second to then nod yes. "Okay arms up!" He smiles as I put them up and then slide off my shirt. He slowly unwraps my bandages and throws it in the garbage. He then lifts me off the counter to help me stand up before she bends down to slide off my sweatpants and underwear as I hold on to his shoulders to keep my balance.

With all my clothes off he helps me get into the bathtub and lowers me to sit down. "Thank you." I say. He looks over at me and drops the rest of my clothes into the hamper. "No problem love~" With that he leaves the room and I rest my head on the edge of the tub while waiting for him to return. Not even a second later he pops his head out from the other side of the door. "Here are some clothes and a towel. I'll leave then on the counter." Chuckling, I give him a thumbs up and he disappears once again.

??? POV~

I slowly walk down the stairs to not wake up any of the guests that are staying here. I wonder who would be staying at Y/n's house. Nearing the end of the last stairs I turn on the light to the kitchen. I grab a cup from one of the cabinet and will it up, setting down on the counter. I then start looking for the medicine. Where did this girl put them? I glance at my watch to see how long since I left her in the bathroom.

3:58am

It's only been a few minutes. Ah! Found them! I grab the whole bottle and place it beside the glass of water. I'm felling a little hungry, so might as well grab something to eat from the fridge or something. Mmm... I don't really feel like eating anything too big. Sighing, I grab an apple and a water bottle and head back up stairs not forgetting to turn off the lights.

Pushing the door open to her bedroom, I place everything on her nightstand. I go over to the bathroom door and gently knock on the door to make my presence known. I open the door and see her sitting on the toilet seat all dressed while she's drying her hair. "Hey, I brought up some medicine for you to take, but first let's get you back in bed."

"Okay then." I carry her to her bed once more and set her down so her legs are at the end of the bed. She looks up to me suddenly. "Could you dry my hair for me?" "Of course, love."

I grab the towel from her hands and walk over to get her medicine and water. "Here. Take two pills and drink all of the water okay. I'll dry your hair and then we go to sleep okay?" She nods and I start to dry her hair.

She then lifts her head up to reach my eyes and smiles. "Done." I too smile. "Done." I step away from her and walk into the bathroom and drop the towel into the hamper. Right as I walk back into the room I already see her dozing off on me. Chuckling at the sight, I call her out. "Hey sleepyhead. You done with your water?" She snaps her head over to look me in the eyes. "Yeah I'm done."

"Good. I'll bring your stuff downstairs. Get into bed and I'll be back in a sec." She nods and starts crawling under the covers and falls asleep just like that.

I grab the glass, pills, and my apple. Slowly exiting the room and shutting the door, I start eating my apple on the way down. Placing the pills back and the glass in the sink, I bring the apple back up to take another bite. Just before I can even do that the lights turn on. Turning my head over to the lights, I see someone already looking back at me.

"Who the hell are you?!"

_____________

Sooo... how is it, so far?