chapter 19 💥

( HEY YALL ALRIGHT SO I REWOTE THIS CHAPTER CUZ I DIDNT LIKE IT- ANYWAYS I LOVE YALL <33)

Later that same day.

Y/n's pov

" are you fucking kidding me??! YOU KNEW this whole time!?"
I yell out to techno as he just had a pissed off face.

" y/n-"

I cut him off

" YOU KNEW THIS WHOLE TIME THAT THE CASE OF ABOUT HIM AND YOU DIDN'T SAY SHIT??!  WHAT THE FUCK TECHNO, WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT? YOU COULD HAVE TOLD ME ON THE FIRST DAY!"

I was overall mad.

Mad at everything.

Everyone..

He knew about the man who killed my father.

He knew...

..

.

Everything...

" y/n please-"

I cut him off again.

" NO TECHNO YOU DONT UNDERSTAND, I WAS LOOKING FOR THE LITTLEST INFORMATION ABOUT HIM, I LOOKED EVERYWHERE. GOD JUST WHY DID YOU FUCKING TELL ME WHEN YOU FOUND OUT?!"
I kept yelling at him.

I was confused.

Did he want me to find out by myself?

Did he never wanted to tell me cuz he wanted to make fun of me?

So many thoughts are running in my head.

I couldn't even think.

" YOU WANNA KNOW WHY I DIDN'T TELL YOU? ITS BECAUSE I SAW HOW STRESSED YOU WERE, HOW EVERYWHERE AND EVERYTHING WE GOT TO KNOW ABOUT THIS CASE MADE US MORE IN DANGER. I DIDN'T WANT TO TELL YOU BECAUSE I WAS SCARED THAT YOU MIGHT GET HURT BECAUSE OF WHAT I KNOW!"

He yells back at me.

I looked straight in his red eyes.

" I don't care how in danger I am, I knew what I was getting into. I knew that everything isn't so beautiful as it seems. I've seen things. I've heard things. I. Have seen. It. All. , and also why would you be scared if I got hurt? It just what we both signed up for and you know that."

I saw with little to no emotion in my voice.

I was still mad at him.

But I was mostly thinking about what techno said.

" I was scared that you might get hurt.."

The week was almost over..

..

.

..

We would never see each other again either way.

*sigh*

I looked at the ground as I started thinking.

" but, you could've told me. I would be fine"
I say as I look up at him.

He looked..

..

..

...

Sad...

" I know.. but I just couldn't, I couldn't becau-"

He was cut off by the sound of multiple gun shots that came from the walls.