Movies?

"Hello, I'm Emma Bloom," a beautiful girl with lovely blonde hair said in a joyful voice.

"I'm Iris Flos," I say with a quiet voice.

"It's nice to meet you Iris," she said with a kind smile, acknowledging the fact that I'm probably a quiet person. "I was told I will be running you a bath and showing you around?"

I nodded shyly.

She led me upstairs and showed me to her room.

"I figured that you would need some clothes," she said handing me a lilac dress that was much like my green one that I had in my satchel. She then handed me some white pumps that had a lilac flower design on the back leading down the heal.

She opened the door to the bathroom, and I was pleasantly surprised. The bathroom walls were a seafoam green colour, the floors a white tile. A small sink sat to the right with a circular mirror above it. To the left was a whit bathtub. Parallel to the bathtub and next to the sink was a toilet. Above both the toilet and the bathtub, on the furthest wall was a small window with clouded glass.

After Emma left me to do my thing, telling me to meet her in her room when I've finished, I stripped and slowly got into the warm water that was kept in the bathtub. I pumped a bit of soap from the shampoo bottle that they had sitting on a small table that rested near the end of the tub. I lathered the lavender smelling shampoo in my hands and then put it in my hair. After making sure that all of my roots had been saturated with the lavender soap I slowly laid down in the tub, bending my legs so that my whole head would be enveloped in the water. After getting all of the soap out of my hair I quickly run some matching lavender conditioner through the ends. Finally, I grab the bar of soap that smelled oddly of honey and started to clean my body, scrubbing at the parts where I had compacted dirt and some blood that I didn't even know was there.

Draining the slightly brown water and getting out of the bathtub, I grabbed the soft blue towel that was given to me by Emma and dried myself off starting with my now lavender smelling hair, and finishing with my feet. I put on that pretty lavender dress that I was given and zipped it at the back. I slipped on the white pumps and looked into the small mirror that was above the sink. I saw myself, a new me, because this was my new life. Pushing those thoughts aside I grab the brown hairbrush that was likely made of oak, and brush it through my damp hair, making it lay down flat. I look in the mirror once more, grab my satchel that I had left on the ground by the door, and leave the bathroom.

Going to where I remembered Emma's room to be I slightly knock on her white painted door.

She opened it with a smile.

"Just in time Iris," she stated clapping her hands together tightly, "Supper should be served soon, I figured you would rather be there before the crowd."

I nodded quickly giving her the opportunity to give a small laugh. In reality I was thankful that she thought about how I would feel, entering a room full of other peculiars that I wasn't familiar with.

We got to the dining room, and Emma sat down, there was only two other kids at the table, two small girls. One in a princess dress that was all pink and ruffly, her hair was tight blonde curls that were adorable on her. The other in a white dress and crazy brown hair that also had tight curls, they just looked as if she was running around, causing them to slightly frizz up. They both looked at me and large smiles grew on their young faces. The blonde one excitedly waved at me and I shyly waved back at her with a soft smile. Emma motioned to her right and I sat there next to her giving her a small thank you.

After the rest of the peculiars and a person who either didn't exist or was invisible sat down at the table, Mrs. Peregrine decided to make me the center of attention. Though she likely didn't mean to do it in a way that she knew I wouldn't like.